TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FINAL SALE of Shelby "Fifty Years" Forged Wheels - Monday, March 4th at 6am PST!

Jer

As soon as mine get here a pair of the 9's are going to him for widening. I ended up only being able to get 4 9's this morning so 9's in the front and 11's in the rear. Id love to go wider but I am lowered on FRPP springs and don't really want to go trimming around the rear for only a little bit more tire.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as mine get here a pair of the 9's are going to him for widening. I ended up only being able to get 4 9's this morning so 9's in the front and 11's in the rear. Id love to go wider but I am lowered on FRPP springs and don't really want to go trimming around the rear for only a little bit more tire.

There are quite a few going to 11.75 without having to trim. They only had to remove the dust cover on the shock. I'm going to 11.5" in the hopes of getting a 295/35 tucked back there. I know the 295/35 doesn't fit with FR springs on a 10" wheel but that is with quite a bit of bulge hitting the fender lip from what I read on aclass. So I'm thinking the extra 1.5" will pull the tire back away from the fender lip.

Backup plan is to go 305/30 in back and then 255/35 up front.

Archived