TEAM SHELBY FORUM

" So you want to go racing ? "

Kevin Patten

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Got the 6 speed (close ratio) transmission. TR6060 from a 2013 GT500.

Does that bolt up to a 4.6?

• 3 weeks later...

With all these upgrades, Kevin you still going to make it to Sears Point?

Let's see now - vented front fenders-check, close ratio 6 speed-check, FR500 rear wing-check, Ohlin shocks-check. Now to make sure I've got all the hardware and other parts to install all of this and be set for Mini-Nats. :drop:

well still on vacation, but when I return I will be putting on all race parts that I have. I will look totally different when I arrive at Mini Nats. Kevin, if you remember you can bring those Mirrors with you to the races so we can exchange for some cash. Cannot wait to get on the track with you,.

Well installed the new race front bumper and accessories. Took stock bumper and put into storage. Thanks, Kevin looks killer and will really suck in that cold air on the brakes with the Agent 47 front intakes. Also the install of the Ford Racing tow brace. Dedicated 4 hours work but results are over the top. See you at Mimi Nats.

Well installed the new race front bumper and accessories. Took stock bumper and put into storage. Thanks, Kevin looks killer and will really suck in that cold air on the brakes with the Agent 47 front intakes. Also the install of the Ford Racing tow brace. Dedicated 4 hours work but results are over the top. See you at Mimi Nats.

:camera::camera::camera:

Very cool! Now I just wish I had the time available to go to the mini-nats and see, not only your car, but all the other west coast cars I read about on the forums.

Mark

Nlice Kevin. Looks inpressive now lets see it perform on the track. Cannot wait.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived