TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Phase 1 is complete, I'm ready for the Bash!!!

The SA folks have my super snake all wrapped up for my driving enjoyment during the Bash. I kinda like the look of the "sleeper snake"....only distinguishing feature would be the hood and light bar if top down, but no badging or stripes. It's going to be a fun ride to Palm Springs on the 20th. Anyone else from Vegas heading down that way on Wed? Thanks for the peak, I cant stop looking at it. Wooo Hoooo!!! Thanks SA!!

DSC00731_zps0e7239a9.jpg

DSC00730_zps8bc16ada.jpg

DSC00732_zps21f373d9.jpg

DSC00735_zps268d0564.jpg

DSC007331_zps650235ab.jpg

DSC00736_zps6b077b92.jpg

The SA folks have my super snake all wrapped up for my driving enjoyment during the Bash. I kinda like the look of the "sleeper snake"....only distinguishing feature would be the hood and light bar if top down, but no badging or stripes. It's going to be a fun ride to Palm Springs on the 20th. Anyone else from Vegas heading down that way on Wed? Thanks for the peak, I cant stop looking at it. Wooo Hoooo!!! Thanks SA!!

It's a great car - Congrats!

See you at the Bash!

Jer

Very, very, nice.

Email me your name, cell to pacificcoast@teamshelby.com

I will put you on the contact list and get you in touch with the guys driving down to palm Springs on Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...

DSC00731_zps0e7239a9.jpg

DSC00730_zps8bc16ada.jpg

DSC00732_zps21f373d9.jpg

DSC00735_zps268d0564.jpg

DSC007331_zps650235ab.jpg

DSC00736_zps6b077b92.jpg

How did you go about getting a Super Snakes without the stripes or badges?

the car looks very nice with its stealth look

How did you go about getting a Super Snakes without the stripes or badges?

the car looks very nice with its stealth look

We made an agreement....since I wanted to drive it when I was out in Vegas for the Bash, and they couldn't confirm the wide body would be done in time, they are letting me take it as is for a few days of "rental" time. lol Once the bash is done, they will start on the wide body. They didn't want to put all the stripes and badging on it before all the body work, just to have to do it again. I will be a very unique SS IMO come March 21st:-) I will be taking many a pics as I know the look will be short lived.

Thanks SA!!

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up the car this morning and drove to Palm Springs. Awesome work done by the guys at SAI, and what a machine! I had to take it easy due to "break in" time, but tomorrow, thats different:-) Thaks again to Richard for showing me around today....speechless is all I can say!!

Archived