TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Clothing Now Available Online!

Jer

We'll be adding new clothes to the online store all week, viewable here (and currently available in our Gift Shop, as well):

http://www.shelbysto...rch=winter 2013

These are all-new designs, and the focus was on quality - great textures, unique new colors and features, and a variety of styles never before offered by Shelby. Pictures don't do them justice! They have debuted in our Gift Shop here to rave reviews, from visitors and employees alike.

The logos feature the various Shelby brands, and are not car-exclusive.

I love seeing my car's model on a jacket, but don't like when the jacket I want has someone ELSE's car on it! So, these designs are for everyone. We will do more for specific car models, but this collection is meant to be universal, and many are designer-style, with just a subtle Carroll Shelby signature, so you can wear them to a golf outing or a dinner date with pride and understated style.

Jer

Wish I was getting a Tax Check, Alternative Minimum Tax gets Old Fast.

Great Job Jer!!!!!!!!

Just curious any chance of getting Polo Golf Type shirts that are not Cotton? I bought 2 Cotton ones a few years back, but I greatly prefer the Newer type fabric like the Climalite from Adidas.

It's very nice to see more generic items, plus one on the climacool type fabrics for t-shirts though.

We have a few on the way, the moisture-wicking fabric, etc... it's part of our new line of golf accessories. Just a few little items... and one very big one. Stay tuned.

Jer

I saw these in the gift shop and they look fantastic. Great quality on these

Thanks! YOU can testify how good they FEEL, as I said, the pictures are not nearly enough to show the quality.

I'm looking forward to The Bash, so more TS members get a look (and feel) for themselves.

Jer

Archived