TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Custom Hertz Binder

ITHERTZ66

ITHertz66,

Is this your blog? Nice work if so. And are you customshowboards also? I definetly will follow you on this blog!

Rich

After visiting your show board site I remembered that I had seen you before. Nice web site and blog. Will be calling you for more info.

Read all about it here: http://shelbygth.wor...-3-ring-binder/

designall.jpg

Very nice. I have so much stuff I out grew the binder and ended up placing items in a plastic tub. I would be curious to quality of the binder when you get it as I would consider making one. Only change would be the dash emblem of course.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I should have known.... I received word from Zazzle the other day that they cannot produce this binder for me. Apparently even though I ordered ONE for my own personal use and have no intention on making more or selling these, the design is in violation of some sort of licensing agreement. Is there a licensed version of what I want? No. Consumers lose again.

Just make it yourself. Print off your graphics on an inkject printer or take them to a sign maker and have them make some decals up for you and just stick them on a black binder. Heck, make a couple sets because one binder probably will not be enough if you have any intention of keeping your can for a few years. You gonna need future binder space for the memories your gonna add to the binder over the years with your family.

That's a great looking binder by the way.

QSS

• 11 months later...

I guess I should have known.... I received word from Zazzle the other day that they cannot produce this binder for me. Apparently even though I ordered ONE for my own personal use and have no intention on making more or selling these, the design is in violation of some sort of licensing agreement. Is there a licensed version of what I want? No. Consumers lose again.

The best way to get things that "consumers" want is to send me the details, and I will try my best to get it into our product mix.

We've done this quite a few times lately, so don't be shy. I like the binder, might be possible.

Jer

KR binder would be killer as well. I have all my stuff in 3 or 4 books. You could do this similar to the warehouse banners SA just put out.

As I said, "We've done this quite a few times lately". The banners are a classic example.

Just need more time in each day!

Jer

The best way to get things that "consumers" want is to send me the details, and I will try my best to get it into our product mix.

We've done this quite a few times lately, so don't be shy. I like the binder, might be possible.

Jer

Have you got past the HERTZ issue with the production banner Jer? If so, the binder should be easy time permitting.

If that is your blog you are a true expert. I need help creating a blog for my business I could use your skills. We should meet up sometime.

Guys - as I indicated on my blog, I was able to build the binder myself with $10 worth of materials and a trip to target and Costco. It wasn't difficult and it turned out great. In fact, I'm designing another one as my first binder is already overfilled! I don't think SA and Hertz will EVER come together on licensing agreements for cool merchandise using both their logos, but I hope I'm wrong.

Before it's asked again...NO, I'm sorry but can't make one for you. I don't want to get into any trouble breaking any licensing/copyright laws.

Archived