TEAM SHELBY FORUM

High Performance Automatic

Don  Johnston

Jer,

When will details be released on the 1500 HP rated auto? Yes, it is expensive and requires SAP installation, but a spec sheet woud be nice.

Don

I have ZERO info on this. Can you give more detail?

Jer

It was mentioned after the tour by those of us asking questions of the tour leader (didn't catch the name). One guy wnted it for his son's upcoming SS upgrade of a 2013 GT500. Apparantly availble, expensive, no warranty and must be installed at SA. I aked if it could handle the Shelby 1000, full power version. Yes, it can.

It was mentioned after the tour by those of us asking questions of the tour leader (didn't catch the name). One guy wnted it for his son's upcoming SS upgrade of a 2013 GT500. Apparantly availble, expensive, no warranty and must be installed at SA. I aked if it could handle the Shelby 1000, full power version. Yes, it can.

Ah, well, then, that falls under the heading of "We can do anything you want". But I'm not aware of any "offered" option. The tour is led by the Sales department, they put together complete cars, and work with the Speed Shop to custom-tailor the vehicles. Here on the Parts side, we don't market anything like that currently.

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived