TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197ShelbyOA Member Give-Aways

Staff

Just got my membership package Soooooooooooooooo bring it on !

S197ShelbyOA Members

We're going to start giving away some cool prizes soon - so make sure to check this section of the website starting next week! :happy feet:

OH OH OH

Pick me Pick me!!! :woohoo:

Bring it on baby!!

Oh :censored: !!! I knew I shouldn't have started buying parts. :banghead::hysterical2:

So, I win hands down, riiight? Over 700 days and I haven't ordered a car OR part!!! I DO have a dandy Shelby sticker on my F-150, but that doesn't count as a "part", right??? :hysterical2:

I believe I WILL implode before I get the damn car, though...

So, I win hands down, riiight? Over 700 days and I haven't ordered a car OR part!!! I DO have a dandy Shelby sticker on my F-150, but that doesn't count as a "part", right??? :hysterical2:

I believe I WILL implode before I get the damn car, though...

Crispy....Mods are excempt. :finger:

WhatTheHeckIsGoingOn? :banghead:

You had to be present to win. Since you were out camping.....you missed the prize and they gave it to the next runner up!

YOU PLAY....YOU PAY! :hysterical:

oh boy oh boy oh boy....

I love contests

I suck at them, but I do love them.

I'll think I'm a winner when I get my packet :banana piano:

Crispy....Mods are excempt. :finger:

Awwww, crapioca!!! That's alot like Tapioca, but crappy... :hysterical:

Cool, means this means my chances just improved a hair :)

Probably a pretty full head.....I got quite the Shelby Trivia rolling around in the old noggin...and a pretty seroius library about the stuff to prove it! ;)

S197ShelbyOA Members

We're going to start giving away some cool prizes soon - so make sure to check this section of the website starting next week! :happy feet:

how long does it take for membership package to come in just wondering? Or should I say ship to louisiana.Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could we PLEASE get an update on this triva question on who has submitted correct answers?

I submitted another winning answer on 5/14, sent a reminder message on 5/22 & as of today 5/24 have still yet to get a YES your correct, you almost got it, or Try Again reply.

I just wanted to remind people that in order to win this prize you must be a S197 Shelby Club member.

Archived