TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New FRPP Exhaust

dave 316

I like these much better than ur magnaflows. Still waiting on someone to get the corsa

Same here, these are closer to the KR's I had on the '09. Also no drone at any engine speed anymore either! Done! At least with the exhaust........

Also as a side note. These mufflers are light! Less than 10 lbs a side vs. 22 for the stockers.....

These were indeed made by our good friends at Borla. We tested them here a while back, along with many others, and they sounded very good. An excellent choice, sir!

Jer

7one7 You should do a video of you driving away from the camera. Then some other videos of you driving towards and away again so we can get a good idea what they sound like if possible. You are the only one with essentially borla mufflers on a stock exhaust so far.

After hearing the video I am not a fan at all of reving and idle sound. It is very raspy with too much crackling sounds. Now I know most people love that sound on a muscle car but I perfer stock to that. But that is why I am wondering what it sounds like once you drive because it may be different.

I know borla on the FGT was the best sounding exhaust ever.

7one7 You should do a video of you driving away from the camera. Then some other videos of you driving towards and away again so we can get a good idea what they sound like if possible. You are the only one with essentially borla mufflers on a stock exhaust so far.

After hearing the video I am not a fan at all of reving and idle sound. It is very raspy with too much crackling sounds. Now I know most people love that sound on a muscle car but I perfer stock to that. But that is why I am wondering what it sounds like once you drive because it may be different.

I know borla on the FGT was the best sounding exhaust ever.

You should probably PayPal him some gas money.

You should probably PayPal him some gas money.

While I will accept any money people want to send....... B) if you don't like the idle and revving I am pretty sure the driving sounds won't matter much.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Same here, these are closer to the KR's I had on the '09. Also no drone at any engine speed anymore either! Done! At least with the exhaust........

Also as a side note. These mufflers are light! Less than 10 lbs a side vs. 22 for the stockers.....

Do have these with no cats and long tube headers and have no drone?

Archived