TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

GT500_Grad

Just and FYI, this year at the PVGP the mustang will be the marquee car and we are hoping to have a great presence there. This years dates are July 20 and 23 at Schenly Park. It's always a great show with cars from all over the country and it would be pretty awesome to beat the Porsche numbers!! I believe they have around 500 Porsche's.

That would be awesome to attend - sure wish I could've made that!

Ilmor, it's this summer buddy! You should try to make it. It will be a good show. I was there 2 year ago when Shelby was the car of the year, and it was pretty amazing even with the chance of rain. Lots of rare Shelby's from all over the country.

Hope to see you there, MyWickedShelby! Def. stop by!

Ilmor, it's this summer buddy! You should try to make it. It will be a good show. I was there 2 year ago when Shelby was the car of the year, and it was pretty amazing even with the chance of rain. Lots of rare Shelby's from all over the country.

Problem I have is it would conflict with another previously planned & committed trip. Figures I'd miss the one dedicated to the Mustang.

for sure....any suggestions on where to stay?

• 4 weeks later...

Just and FYI, this year at the PVGP the mustang will be the marquee car and we are hoping to have a great presence there. This years dates are July 20 and 23 at Schenly Park. It's always a great show with cars from all over the country and it would be pretty awesome to beat the Porsche numbers!! I believe they have around 500 Porsche's.

July 20 -23?

Saturday to Tuesday?

really?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

for sure....any suggestions on where to stay?

There are hotels all over. I believe it's the Mariott in Pitt isn't bad. Also there is a Mariott in Cranberry that's really nice and not a bad drive down 79 into Pitt.

Sorry my dates were off. Schenley Park is 20 and 21, and there are activities throughout the whole week from the 13th to the 21st. Except for Thursday and Friday, I plan on being there. We have over 160 mustangs signed up, as of today. That's better than the Porsches at this time. It's keeps looking better and better like an amazing show!!

If you plan on coming, post what type of car you are bringing. We are hoping to have mustangs and specialties of all years representing. I'll be there with my 40th GT500.

Archived