TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Damaged rear wheel

Caminator1

I recently scraped a curb with my rear 20 inch rim from my 2011 GT500 and I can't find where to get one. Can anyone help me with this? It is too deep to fix I think. Any help is appreciated.

I dont know where you're located but there's a place in Renton that does amazing wheel repair. I was there yesterday.

They are closed on Mondays.

Here's their website.http://www.dependablewheel.com/

I scraped a wheel against a curb on my 2010 and a local company, Velvet Touch, repaired it to where I could not tell where it was damaged. You may want to have it looked at by a similar company in your area?

Thanks everyone. I do in fact live close to a wheel repair company in Renton, WA so I will try that route first. Thanks for the reply's so quickly.

I recently scraped a curb with my rear 20 inch rim from my 2011 GT500 and I can't find where to get one. Can anyone help me with this? It is too deep to fix I think. Any help is appreciated.

I'll add to what other have stated here: Good wheel repair firms can work MIRACLES, and it costs nothing to get a quote. Give it a try, you'll most likely be very pleasantly surprised.

Jer

Archived