TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Products (2013 NAIAS Detroit Auto Show)

shelbymotorsports

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Less than 48 hours...............

8:50am to 9:15am FORD

1:00pm to 1:25pm SHELBY AMERICAN

These times are CENTRAL. Eastern.

Watch the Team Shelby and Shelby American websites for official press releases.

Steve

Thanx for the heads up Steve

Thanks Steve for the info...where can I see the press release from Ford? It's 10am here in South Florida....

Those press times are for Tuesday so you'll have to wait until then. John Luft, Gary Patterson and Sam Trout are in Detroit right now preparing for Tuesday's press day. Once the offical announcements are made then we will be able to post up here on Team Shelby.

Steve

Those press times are for Tuesday so you'll have to wait until then. John Luft, Gary Patterson and Sam Trout are in Detroit right now preparing for Tuesday's press day. Once the offical announcements are made then we will be able to post up here on Team Shelby.

Steve

Thanks Steve and sorry...it was my fault...I thought that it was going to be today.... :banghead:

The 2013 Shelby Focus ST post-title package begins at $14,995 plus your car, but will be limited to 500 builds per model year.

Shelby Focus ST Post-title Package Specs

Shelby Spec Front Brake Upgrade

Shelby Spec Rear Rotor Upgrade

Shelby Wheels & Tires

Shelby Short Throw Shifter

Shelby/Ford Racing Suspension Package

Shelby/Borla Cat Back Exhaust

Shelby Engine Appearance Package

Shelby Premium Interior Package

Shelby CSM Numbered Dash Plaque & Engine Plate

Shelby Center Cap Emblems

Shelby Rear Lettering

Shelby Custom Hood with Heat Extractors

Hydro-carbon Accents

Shelby Exterior Graphics

NOTE – Additional Exterior Graphics Packages Available

Museum Delivery Program (Optional)

Shelby Performance Tune Option Coming Soon

Carbon Fiber Hood Option Coming Soon

Well, if I had no choice, I would choose it over a rice burner. I think Shelby did a good job, I am just not that kind of car guy. Still, I would rather buy a Shelby Mustang, or at least an older one with lower miles on it.

I'm interested to see what kind of power gains they can achieve through the finished tuning. Since we're right at one year away of me getting a new daily driver, I'm going to have to choose between this or the new Mustang. I'm leaning towards the Mustang still, but I really like what is being done on the Focus ST here.

I don't know if it was a good idea to debut this prior to developing any engine power enhancements, but it looks good and I imagine it handles and brakes well.

I'm interested to see what kind of power gains they can achieve through the finished tuning. Since we're right at one year away of me getting a new daily driver, I'm going to have to choose between this or the new Mustang. I'm leaning towards the Mustang still, but I really like what is being done on the Focus ST here.

The article says over 300 hp with up to 40mpg.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20130115/DETROIT/130119903

Archived