TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 exhaust on a 2010??

2nd2none

I plan on changing out the rear end of my 2010 in favor of the 2013. Bumper, lights, mufflers. I read that the 2013 also have a higher flowing stock catalytic converter and the exhaust manifolds have a larger diameter as well. I'm wondering if I would be able to just take a complete exhaust including the manifolds from a 2013 and have it be a direct bolt on to my 2010. Anyone happen to know?

I plan on changing out the rear end of my 2010 in favor of the 2013. Bumper, lights, mufflers. I read that the 2013 also have a higher flowing stock catalytic converter and the exhaust manifolds have a larger diameter as well. I'm wondering if I would be able to just take a complete exhaust including the manifolds from a 2013 and have it be a direct bolt on to my 2010. Anyone happen to know?

I believe if you use a *complete* exhaust, it would work. "Complete" as in, from the exhaust manifolds to the muffler tips.

They started using a larger diameter system in.....2011??? And then the dual tips in 2013 (and most likely, hi-flow CAT's).

Phill

• 4 months later...

Manifold diameter is unchanged and the same from '07-'14.

The '13/'14 catcons mirror the '11/'12 units aside from the bonding cement along with utilizing 304 stainless (for a portion of the converter body) as opposed to 409 stainless. They flow the same, '11-'14.

Archived