TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics Shelby GT500 Ebony

TigerGT

WOW!! I'm usually not a fan of Black cars, but THIS looks HOT!! :burnout:

Man - all these choices - Alloy, Blue w/ White stripe, and of course the Grabber Orange!! If only I'd hit the PowerBall lottery! :hysterical:

I agree. I didn't really expect to like this combo much but I was wrong. That's hot! :happy feet:

I agree. I didn't really expect to like this combo much but I was wrong. That's hot! :happy feet:

Great job with the photo's, I knew Black with silver wood look great, I wonder if Black with white stripes will look even better because of the increase contrast. How and where did you get the photo's?

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :rolleyes: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Great job with the photo's, I knew Black with silver wood look great, I wonder if Black with white stripes will look even better because of the increase contrast. How and where did you get the photo's?

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :rolleyes: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:D thats' not silver, it's tungsten. Silver which is my choice is not available. Scroll done on the posts, my sis in law did a good photoshop of ebony/white for me...............and it's my avatar

Thanks for the photos. Where is this car located?

I agree with the comments on the ride height. Has Ford totally dropped the ball on this? Every production unit I see (video or photo) looks like the back end is set-up to go rock crawling in Utah! - WTF

Thats the color and strips i had picked out, i'd hope the cops don't see it too well. thanks for the pics.

Just my 2 cents, but what I seen in the videos, when the driver gets on it the back end squats like no tomorrow.

Does any know how soft the rear springs are because my Eibach lowering kit has real soft springs & if you just lay your hand on the rear spoiler it sits down 1 to 2". maybe this is the same case? :shrug: or every in house photo we have seen, the car has next to No fuel in the car & No driver in it to add a couple of 100 Lbs. I'm sure that has an effect on it also. One last comment...maybe the extra height is so it can clear road kill when traveling down the road at highway speeds because the car creates a lot of down force when moving above 55 mph? :shrug:

:drool: But what is going on with the ride height? I mean in the vids Robert took they look so sinister, but this one looks F-150ish. Thanks for the pics Tiger.

I've seen several Pony V-6 cars on the road with MUCH better looking ride-height than this car. Maybe they are shaving some costs...Gold stripes would do it for me...

:D thats' not silver, it's tungsten. Silver which is my choice is not available. Scroll done on the posts, my sis in law did a good photoshop of ebony/white for me...............and it's my avatar

thats wierd , i ordered my cobra 2 weeks ago, i was able to order black with silver . im #4 in south florida. was ordered online in front of me , i saw the option.

thats wierd , i ordered my cobra 2 weeks ago, i was able to order black with silver . im #4 in south florida. was ordered online in front of me , i saw the option.

Doubt it very much, I'd recommend you double check, maybe the dealer thinks that's silver but by code, it is not. Check the order guides and you'll see, silver stripes not available with ebony, only white or tungsten as you see here. Check the order code ###

Archived