TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A new to me 08 SGT

Rev Dennis

Oh...that looks really sharp! I would love to have that vista vert sit in my garage as a DD. With only 3000 miles that hands down beats a new Mustang GT and likely with a few more sawbucks in your wallet.

(Hey Is that Rt 100? It looks like the backroads I take to get up to Mecungie for the "Das Awskt Fescht" sp?)

Congrats!!!

It was in Red Hill, PA at Sands Ford. A good distance from PA 100. Actually east on 29 through Pennsburg. Then about 10 miles to Red Hill.

I like the cars shows at Macungie also, particularly the antique show.

That is in the general area that I've cut through going north up to Macungie for the August show but, it's not the intersection I was thinknig of. There's some nice backroads out that way to really enjoy a top down spiritied ride.

With only 3k miles I was thinking you paid around $33-35k. Then I saw in your other thread you bought it at $28K. I hope I'm that lucky when I look for my next daily driver. Enjoy!

You guys are great.

Thanks for all the positives Mon.

Here's Scooby..he goes along sometimes.

scooby1s.jpg

Awesome!

Jer

Thanks Jer. He's a brindle boxer mix. Sweetest most affectionate dog I have ever had. Got 'em for free. Previous owner did not want him and just gave him away.

I had 4 dogs at once up until recently. Lost my Jack Russell mix in Dec of 2011 and had to put my Dalmatian down 12/31/20112.

Can't imagine being without a dog.

Scooby looks like a GREAT dog, best wishes for the family.

Jer

• 1 month later...

Archived