TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Year Mod Help.

betiwin

OK guys getting ready to finally buy my parts for my (2010 Shelby in Sig) winter project. Please an input on the list that may look wrong or if you thing going in wrong direction. Thanks as this site has the most knowledge and quickest responses.

1.) 2013 Front Grills and Lower splitter. (Is it worth to buy the brace?)

2.) C&R or Shelby Heat Exchanger with Fans

3.) JLT 123 MAF as my Meter is out of range from TVS Install

4.) Bob's Ultimate Oil Kit pass side.

5.) 20X9 and 20X10.5 Vossen CV3 Graphite Wheels

6.) MPSS 255/35 20, and MPSS 285/30/20.

Not sure if I should step up to Michelin 295's in the back, just don’t want the tires out past the 1/4 panel lips. Wheels are 45 offset in back and 10.5 wide. also the lower fascia brace and hardware in another? Are most still doing without it, or does fascia flex that much under 100MPH? Not a high speed track warrior.

As always thanks for input and any recommendations are appreciated.

OK guys getting ready to finally buy my parts for my (2010 Shelby in Sig) winter project. Please an input on the list that may look wrong or if you thing going in wrong direction. Thanks as this site has the most knowledge and quickest responses.

1.) 2013 Front Grills and Lower splitter. (Is it worth to buy the brace?)

2.) C&R or Shelby Heat Exchanger with Fans

3.) JLT 123 MAF as my Meter is out of range from TVS Install

4.) Bob's Ultimate Oil Kit pass side.

5.) 20X9 and 20X10.5 Vossen CV3 Graphite Wheels

6.) MPSS 255/35 20, and MPSS 285/30/20.

Not sure if I should step up to Michelin 295's in the back, just don’t want the tires out past the 1/4 panel lips. Wheels are 45 offset in back and 10.5 wide. also the lower fascia brace and hardware in another? Are most still doing without it, or does fascia flex that much under 100MPH? Not a high speed track warrior.

As always thanks for input and any recommendations are appreciated.

If your car has shown signs of power loss from heat soak, our Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger does make quite a difference. I have them on my '07 SGT/SC, and even out here in the desert at 100 degrees+, I've never had a heat soak issue.Also, our oil separator kits will be in stock soon. Just my 2 cents.

Jer

Are you heat exchangers in stock? Also do they come with all relays for fans and such? Lastly the Shelby one has "SHELBY" stenciled on lower part of fins correct?

Thanks,

Tim

If your car has shown signs of power loss from heat soak, our Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger does make quite a difference. I have them on my '07 SGT/SC, and even out here in the desert at 100 degrees+, I've never had a heat soak issue.Also, our oil separator kits will be in stock soon. Just my 2 cents.

Jer

Are you heat exchangers in stock? Also do they come with all relays for fans and such? Lastly the Shelby one has "SHELBY" stenciled on lower part of fins correct?

Thanks,

Tim

I can't speak for Shelby or Jer as to the inventory status but they DO include all of the relays and wire harness's (plus clips, screws, blah X 3) for the fans.

The Shelby purchased C&R does indeed have SHELBY painted on it. The (standard) Revan Racing HE has C&R on it.

I bought my C&R Radiator and Heat Exchanger (HE) directly from Revan Racing, the person who did all of the R&D on them (other than the reservoir tanks, which Shelby did have a part in the R&D). I paid quite a bit less for the Revan Racing C&R items so that "SHELBY" that gets painted on the HE would have cost me about $400 to have on there. For What It's Worth/FWIW, It's VERY easy to remove the C&R painted letters (spray on carb cleaner takes it right off) and paint the SHELBY letters on it. My calculation is that it will cost me about 10 bucks to do it but rather than painting "SHELBY" on my HE, I think I'm going with the GT500 logo like someone else just posted pics of.

EITHER ONE (the Shelby or the Revan Racing/C&R) is a great unit. In fact, they are *identical*, other than the black spray paint SHELBY or C&R.

I can't speak for the S1000 version but I have YET to get any specs on the difference, even though I've asked twice (Robert Lane & Roger Sorel both said they would get the specs, neither one did).

Hope That Helps/HTH,

Phill

Phill are they not both $800?

That's not what I paid.

I bought both at one time. I think I paid just under $1400 but would have to double check. I know I didn't pay any MORE than $1400.

I *think* Van lists them at $750 ea. on his site but if you call, those prices aren't necessarily chiseled in stone.

Phill

Archived