TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wheels -

What size wheels go on the GT500? Just daydreaming, thought I'd see what size are on the stock ride so I can see what wheels I would like to put on there when I get mine. :happy feet:

18x9.5 with 45mm offset. But the caliper clearance where the spokes meet the rims is a big issue. Tire Rack has a neat deal on car specific searches that shows each available rim on the car.....but they don't carry everything....

What size wheels go on the GT500? Just daydreaming, thought I'd see what size are on the stock ride so I can see what wheels I would like to put on there when I get mine. :happy feet:

Try some 30's with cool spinners! Then put on a hydraulic lowrider system so you can do the "hoppin' down the road" trick...

:hysterical2:

Never doubt the inifinte power of hydraulics! :bowdown:

Hypothetically speaking, could spinners be used to help alleviate unsprung mass? Get them suckers flying in the burnout box? :headspin: Or would that be cheating?

Anyhoo, does anyone know if the Foose Nitrous will clear the Shelby calipers? I've seen them on GT's but no Shelby yet.

I know that the Steeda ultra-lites will clear, but I want some deep dish.

I've also seen the 20" Shelby Razors on a few GT500s. They look pretty good.

Archived