TEAM SHELBY FORUM

THE SHELBY "FIFTY YEARS" FORGED WHEEL PRE-ORDER FULFILLMENT IS COMPLETE!

Jer

WHEW!

We have now contacted every Shelby Forged "Fifty Years" Wheel customer who had placed a deposit through our October Pre-Order Program.

If you have a deposit, and have not been contacted, the contact info you provided when placing the deposit was incorrect, and you need to email me ASAP.

All orders need to be finalized and paid in full by next Friday, January 11, or the order will be cancelled and your deposit refunded.

The deadline is necessary so that we can get an accurate count of sellable inventory for those who did NOT pre-order. The final sale date will be announced ASAP.

Jonathan Eck will no longer be handling orders, today is his last day at Shelby, and we applaud his efforts to take care of each and every customer for these wheels. All questions or requests for status will now ONLY be handled by me. Email me at: JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Thanks!

Jer

Today is Jonathan's last day at Shelby!? That is ashame! I wish him the best of luck!

His family has a great opportunity, we are happy for him, and all wish him the best.

Jer

Your right UCLAman to much to contend with; I've got better things to do at my age than sit by a computer screen...."are you Happy now?"

dednock and msdcrd, that's not how the release of the remaining wheels is is gonna work. There is no "reserving" wheels. That was the whole purpose of the "pre-sale" or "pre-order" period. Anyone that did not go through with their purchase in the last month and a half, their wheels go into the pool of wheels that are going to be available to everyone in the next few weeks. Then (as far as I know) they will be sold on a first come first serve basis until they are all gone ...FOREVER!!! :cry:

dednock and msdcrd, that's not how the release of the remaining wheels is is gonna work. There is no "reserving" wheels. That was the whole purpose of the "pre-sale" or "pre-order" period. Anyone that did not go through with their purchase in the last month and a half, their wheels go into the pool of wheels that are going to be available to everyone in the next few weeks. Then (as far as I know) they will be sold on a first come first serve basis until they are all gone ...FOREVER!!! :cry:

That's the exact plan.

Thanks for clarifying that.

The remaining wheels will be available for direct ordering on the site soon. I'll announce that date ASAP, everyone will have plenty of notice.

When they are gone, they are gone. BTW, there WILL be a quantity limit per customer, so we can TRY to ensure everyone has a fair chance.

Jer

Your right UCLAman to much to contend with; I've got better things to do at my age than sit by a computer screen...."are you Happy now?"

WTH? Perhaps I misunderstood your original comment?? Were you being sarcastic when you asked to "reserve a set"??

I was just trying to help clarify. THATS ALL. Shish! :nonono:

Thanks for chiming in Jer!

Now ME doing this ---> :speedie:

Hey Jer can you shoot me a facebook message 5 minutes before you annouce it to the world.......LOL just kidding I wouldn't expect any insider information..............

LOL...

Nah, this is gonna be easy. Everyone will have notice when they are going on sale, it won't be a surprise.

Jer

UCLAman, cool your jets. I was simply expressing the fact that I would like to buy a set if and when the remainder become available. I know there is no "reserving" the wheels. The folks at SAI where very clear and friendly about that fact. So, RELAX!!! If I am fortunate enough to get a set, it will be through the proper and fair manner.

Hopefully I can get my hands on a set of these wheels!! Can somebody tell me what would a set of four cost me with shipping to the east coast.. I still see these wheels are on e-bay selling for around 3500 to 4000 a set, but I would like to know what these are really selling for at Shelby, before I make any purchases... Thanks...

These were the original prices, no guarantee the remaining stock will be priced the same.

20x9 = $564.99 ea.

20x10 = $584.99 ea.

Center Caps = $149.99 set of 4

Shipping = $199

Shipping will vary, depending on location, but I WILL guarantee the item prices will remain the same. Anything else would be unfair and unethical, and I'm not doing that. Period.

Jer

Shipping will vary, depending on location, but I WILL guarantee the item prices will remain the same. Anything else would be unfair and unethical, and I'm not doing that. Period.

Jer

That is so refreshing to hear in this day and time. Ethics and business many times can not be used in the same sentence. Makes me know that I am spending my money with a very worthwhile company. Thanks for your honesty and for taking care of those that have a passion about their cars.

UCLAman, cool your jets. I was simply expressing the fact that I would like to buy a set if and when the remainder become available. I know there is no "reserving" the wheels. The folks at SAI where very clear and friendly about that fact. So, RELAX!!! If I am fortunate enough to get a set, it will be through the proper and fair manner.

OK, from this day forward I am no longer helping anyone else on this forum. I thought this forum was about helping other Shelby enthusiasts out. Apparently I am too "abrasive" to some on this forum.

If you know there is no reserving wheels then why post it? If you're joking then perhaps adding a "smiley face" or a "LOL" would help others decipher the level of seriousness. I have 2 noobies with 13 and 3 posts telling ME to chill out! How the hell do I know if you guys are in the loop of all things Shelby. Above all else, I have the VP of Shelby Parts quoting me and backing me up and you guys still have to give me grief about my helpful clarification. Had that been Jer referring to your posts I SERIOUSLY doubt you guys would have asked him if "he's happy now" or to "cool his jets"!

Whatever. Good luck getting your wheels.

Rant over.

Move along people, nothing to see here ...

:backtotopic:

Jer

Jer, that is great to hear. I think that says a lot about you and the folks at Shelby. First Class operation.

OK, from this day forward I am no longer helping anyone else on this forum. I thought this forum was about helping other Shelby enthusiasts out. Apparently I am too "abrasive" to some on this forum.

If you know there is no reserving wheels then why post it? If you're joking then perhaps adding a "smiley face" or a "LOL" would help others decipher the level of seriousness. I have 2 noobies with 13 and 3 posts telling ME to chill out! How the hell do I know if you guys are in the loop of all things Shelby. Above all else, I have the VP of Shelby Parts quoting me and backing me up and you guys still have to give me grief about my helpful clarification. Had that been Jer referring to your posts I SERIOUSLY doubt you guys would have asked him if "he's happy now" or to "cool his jets"!

Whatever. Good luck getting your wheels.

Rant over.

Move along people, nothing to see here ...

:backtotopic:

I do not want to get into a back and forth posting with you over this. First, I did not realize you had to have a specific amount of posts before you had the ability to have an opinion on this site. Secondly, you did come across abrasive. If that was not your intention, then I apologize for my comments. This is a friendly and helpful site and everyone seems look out for one another. Not trying to get the last word in or anything. It is all good. No worries.

Jer, that is great to hear. I think that says a lot about you and the folks at Shelby. First Class operation.

Thank you very much. As I'm fond of saying, I always think like a customer. Because I AM one, and have been for years.

Credit where it's due: John Luft has empowered me to make the SPP decisions, and has backed my team 100%. There are a lot of people here that make it happen.

Jer

Jer,

Would love to get a set for my o7. Missed the deadline while driving the car back from Texas. :shrug::shrug::shrug::(:(:(:( Hope to be able to put a set on the car for the shelby bash

Cheers

Chris

Watch these forums. The final sale date will be announced with plenty of notice.

Jer

To UCLAman and any others who took my post the wrong way on the Alcoa wheels. So much going back and forth with all these posts that I unintentionally may have let some "personal, unrelated matter" get the better of me, and it came out wrong.......I apologize if you took it personally, and you are definitely not abrasive. One is never to old to learn; Again my mistake!

To UCLAman and any others who took my post the wrong way on the Alcoa wheels. So much going back and forth with all these posts that I unintentionally may have let some "personal, unrelated matter" get the better of me, and it came out wrong.......I apologize if you took it personally, and you are definitely not abrasive. One is never to old to learn; Again my mistake!

Great post.

Jer

Apology accepted. Hope you get a set!! :salute:

Archived