TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Attack on Willow Springs Raceway II (Big Track)

capn

Attack on Willow Springs Raceway II (Big Track)

A big thank you to Extreme Speed Track Events for putting on the "Attack on Willow Springs Raceway" event last month. They will be hosting another event on February 3, 2013 for us but this time on the 2.5 mile "Big Track" at Willow Springs. This is a great opportunity to get a feel for what goes on in a HPDE (High Performance Drivers Education) event.

big-willow-map.jpg

When:

February 03, 2013

Sunday 8:00AM

Where:

Willow Springs Raceway

3500 75th Street West

Rosamond, CA 93560

Entrance Fee:

$10/person gate fee (charged by Willow Springs Raceway).

___________________ EVENT SIGN-UP ___________________

If you are interested in attending please reply to this thread with the year/make/model of your vehicle.

By signing up you'll be getting:

- Free limited time lead-follow session on track behind an instructor. (DOT approved helmet required, rentals will be available at the track).

- Free raffle ticket for a chance to win over $500 in prizes (track days, shirts, digital tire pressure gauges, etc.).

NOTE: This event is not a "free" track day. To run the track the whole day you'll need to buy a track session (see Track Rental Info below).

________________ EVENT E-MAIL NOTIFICATION ________________

Send an e-mail to w203fan@gmail.com to be included in the e-mail notification list.

__________________ TRACK RENTAL INFO __________________

If you want to register to run the track the whole day (includes free timing, free lunch, free basic instructions, and free raffle drawing) with Extreme Speed Track Events please e-mail me at w203fan@gmail for details on getting a discount.

ATTENTION: Extreme Speed Track Events is offering limited free sessions of autocrossing to our event, this is in addition to the limited free lead-follow sessions.

Extreme Speed Track Events is also offering us huge discounts to run the whole day at the "Big Track", e-mail w203fan@gmail.com for details.

To sign-up for the event just reply to this thread.

Event sign-up as of 01/11/13:

10' EVO X

02' A4 Quattro

06' 350Z

06' Impreza

08' A5

10' Cobalt SS

06' Noble M400

06' Murcielago

04' Murcielago

08' CL65

98' Corvette

08' 535i

97' Viper RT/10

13' Porsche TTS

08' Porsche GT2

02' CLK55

01' Integra GSR JDM

98' CLK320

04' G35

07' Mustang GT/CS

08' Mustang Shelby GT

10' 370Z

97' NSX

11' A4

08' M5

• 3 weeks later...

This is my last update for the event, we're less than 1 week out. If you have any questions/concerns please e-mail me at w203fan@gmail.com

For those who want to run the track for $90 (regular price is $140) and this includes free basic instructions, free lunch, free raffle drawing, and free timing please use discount code willow33. Out of 90 spots 52 are taken, grab them while you can!

• 1 year later...

Hello folks,

I want to see if anyone is interested in a track day I'm putting together at Autoclub Speedway in Fontana this August. The regular price is $230 for the day but I can get us a discount if we get enough people going. For more information and to register please do so at our new website http://www.eurotopian.com, so far we've got 650+ register users.

Thank you,

Amer

Archived