TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What should I pay?

Hey guys. After selling my garage queen GT500KR I'm looking to buy a reg one that I can drive around and have some fun.

I'm looking at a 2007 GT500 Convertible in Tungsten with 8,900 miles on it and another one with 3,300 miles on it. There is also a Vista one but my last 3 Shelby's were Vista. What do you think is a really good price for these now?. I forgot but was there any reason not to get a 2007? Do you gys like that Tungsten color?

•  

Hey guys. After selling my garage queen GT500KR I'm looking to buy a reg one that I can drive around and have some fun.

I'm looking at a 2007 GT500 Convertible in Tungsten with 8,900 miles on it and another one with 3,300 miles on it. There is also a Vista one but my last 3 Shelby's were Vista. What do you think is a really good price for these now?. I forgot but was there any reason not to get a 2007? Do you gys like that Tungsten color?

Tungsten is the same color Ford used on the Ford GT the year before, it's a really good color. I was looking for a Tungsten GT before I stumbled across the Heritage.

Scotty,

Tungsten was a one year color only on the GT500, with just 151 built for that year.

See the attached matrix for further breakdowns based on seat and stripe color.

I really like the color, and if you've had 3 VB cars, time to change it up. Good luck with your decsion making process

Tom

2007_2009_Shelby_GT500_Production_Numbers.pdf

2007_2009_Shelby_GT500_Production_Numbers.pdf

Archived