TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 parts

39Mustang

I thought I posted this but I guess not

Will we see any GT350 specific only parts available anytime soon like Shelby Pedals, Shelby GT350 Door Still Plates, GT350 billet Gas Cap and Shelby 5.0 Oil Pan for 2011- present?

+1

Too long ignored. We need replacement wheels, hubcaps, carpets and other exclusive parts which can sold to verified owners.

Working on it. The billet fuel doors are available, as are wheels, etc... and more. 5.0 engine parts coming soon. GT350 carbon fiber coil covers and N/A engine covers are online already. We'll be posting more soon, thanks for your patience.

Jer

Working on it. The billet fuel doors are available, as are wheels, etc... and more. 5.0 engine parts coming soon. GT350 carbon fiber coil covers and N/A engine covers are online already. We'll be posting more soon, thanks for your patience.

Jer

the Fuel Door specifically the Black one that says SHELBY on it is like out of stock until late Feb and the one thats in stock the GT350 with the original Cobra emblem is not the emblem used on the 2013 GT350's. Considering all GT350's come with GT350 Coil Covers this makes no sense to even make this part.

+1

Too long ignored. We need replacement wheels, hubcaps, carpets and other exclusive parts which can sold to verified owners.

Ignored? Any owner in need of a replacement part for these cars can call us anytime, the parts are available.

Jer

the Fuel Door specifically the Black one that says SHELBY on it is like out of stock until late Feb and the one thats in stock the GT350 with the original Cobra emblem is not the emblem used on the 2013 GT350's. Considering all GT350's come with GT350 Coil Covers this makes no sense to even make this part.

The black fuel doors are being manufactured. Nothing I can do to speed that up.

The GT350 with Cobra emblem is NOT the only GT350 fuel door we'll have.

The CF coil covers are made to match the CF engine cover.

I'm working on it, guys. I promise.

Jer

Jer

I am trying to get spare parts to keep on hand in case of immediate need. Shipping time and expense for replacement items is rediculous for Hawaii. Also, not all parts may be on hand when needed. I would like a spare pair of rims (with or without tires), carpets, hub caps and such in case something gets damaged just before a car show. Having the spares on hand allows me the security to have the items on hand immediately when needed. I understand the need to maintain the integrity of the limited production of these cars, but I am not about to jeopardize the value of my GT350 or others by getting rid of these spare items. I am willing to sign any legal document that insures that these items will be kept with the car. So far, no luck in my quest.

Maybe I can talk with you and Gary P. when I visit the shop in February.

Don

Archived