TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H faux hood grill and front grill badge bracket wanted

ITHERTZ66

I need to replace these missing parts. Any idea where I can get them?

1. hood grill trim

2. front grill retaining bracket for pony emblem

Thanks

1) I assume you mean the black strip in the concave recess of the hood? Good question, I'd email Jer on that one.

2) I'm guessing you probably cannot just but the rear bracket, and thus would need to buy the emblem which has that in the package. Shelby has those as do scores of other Mustang parts vendors

1) I assume you mean the black strip in the concave recess of the hood? Good question, I'd email Jer on that one.

2) I'm guessing you probably cannot just but the rear bracket, and thus would need to buy the emblem which has that in the package. Shelby has those as do scores of other Mustang parts vendors

The bracket used to hold the emblem on the grille in this case was put together by SAI. Does not come with any emblem package. Emblems only come with the little body clips to my knowledge. Will probably have to ask Jer about that also. However, I'm guessing that one may be difficult. May have to make that. I've made one for my grille hanging in my garage. Let me know what you find on that. If Shelby has one, I'd like to get one. I used to see the hood grille trim on e-bay all the time, but the guy must have sold them all as I haven't seen them there in a long time. Hopefully SPP will have some left for you to get one. Jer?

Cool, thanks Steve. The bracket used to not be available. Glad to see it is. I'll have to order that.

The mounting bracket is not shrinkwrapped in the same package as the emblem so there have been instances in the past where the bracket was not shipped when it should have. As far as I know its still packaged separately so if you order the emblem be sure to check the shipping box carefully for the bracket. If things have changed I'm sure Jer will be able to add to this thread.

Steve

Archived