TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bought my wifey a new Grocery Getter

Tanabanana / Mrs. Grabber got a new 2013 Ford Focus with the fully loaded Titanium Package. The White Platinum Metalic Tri-coat looks very classy with the Black Leather interior. The Titanium Handling package came with the bigger 18" wheels and Low Profile Performance tires. It has a 6 speed automatic Power Shift Transmission with select shift capability. The computer gadgets are incredible. Sync, Nav. Parking assist, back up camera and safety alert sensors. The lighting , heated seats, power moon roof, 10 speaker stereo with shaker and the list goes on and on a page long of options.

Sweet time to buy a car too. $2,895 in customer rebates on this car and 2 years free oil changes and service. I paid invoice - $26,650 Plus $250 for the PDI and handling fees. Minus the rebates = $24,005.

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

Sweet!

I was trying to talk Jodene into one. She complained it was too small. I loved it!!

I'm thinking of trading in the Jeep on the Focus ST.

Tana & I test drove the Focus ST. Nice car indeed. I told her she could have it if she wanted it.

She parked them side by side and hemmed and hawed over it for 20 minutes. It came down to the fact that the Titanium was a automatic transmission and was so loaded with bells and whistles that she said she wanted it as her daily driver. She said that she already has a performance car that was faster than the ST anyways. :hysterical:

003-7.jpg

Congrats Rob & Tana.

My company vehicle (2006 Mountaineer) is getting a little long on the tooth (135k) and I'm really thinking of getting into a car...Ford has done a spectacular job with this car, and it is getting strong consideration from me...

One thing in closing....step away from the fenders, no stripes there Robbie

Congrats Rob & Tana.

My company vehicle (2006 Mountaineer) is getting a little long on the tooth (135k) and I'm really thinking of getting into a car...Ford has done a spectacular job with this car, and it is getting strong consideration from me...

One thing in closing....step away from the fenders, no stripes there Robbie

Thanks. Today I washed the car and used my buffer to apply a coat of exterior paint sealant on the Focus. You really get to know the car when you do this detail process...as you know.

The fit and finish of this car is amazing. The quality is very very good and I am impressed. The doors are rock solid. When you shut the doors it just feels tight and strong. We are looking forward to getting some good gas mileage in this car too. It is rated at 38 MPG on the freeway if you baby it.

We got a lot of car for $24K

SWEET. How do you like the 6 Speed Auto? My last Two Mustangs were 5 Speed Autos and I hated it. Took to long to kick into passing gear and if you were going at a slow speed, it seemed like the Computer didn't know what Gear to be in. Dodge is talking about a new 8 Speed Auto.

Very nice Grabber! I have been fighting getting a new Focus for a daily driver to replace my current 2002 SVT Focus, but I'm going to hopefully get it to survive for a bit over another year and get a new 2015 V-6 Mustang to replace it. I have driven a couple new Focus' and really like them alot!! The interiors are amazing compared to the past. It really is nothing like the Focus of the past. Specially the one you got. That interior is amazing! The products used and quality are the best I've ever seen come out of Ford.

This is why I am a Ford stock owner. What a world class car at a really great price.

This is the most car I have ever bought for the money....HANDS DOWN !!! :rockon:

When I think of ford Focus...I think of bare bones rental cars. That is NOT the case with this car at all !!!

Very classy and comfortable with lots of luxury.

The Focus is a great car, we're big fans of it.

Jer

Hi Rob Looks really nice ,just curious did you look at the new c-max. Roger

We did not look at cars that were priced over 30K.

I can't afford that.

If I can't pay cash for something...I do not buy it. That is how I continue to remain debt free. Totally debt free !

Hit that sweet spot 2 years ago and it took 9 years to get there.

Anyone can take out loans and buy expensive cars....but it takes discipline to save up and pay cash.

http://www.daveramsey.com/article/get-out-of-debt-with-the-debt-snowball-plan/

Nice car. I asked my wife if she wanted one and she laughed at me. Ended up getting her a new BMW 328i. Got to admit that it truly is the "ultimate driving machine." Fit and finish, power, handling are awesome. Price --- not so much.

How much ?

Archived