TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's going on with the forum?

For the second time today the whole forum blinked out - opening it resulted in a "domain not reconcilable". It's like the www gods took away the www.teamshelby.com birthday. Then it came back (or I wouldn't be here). Anyone else experience this or is it a Qwest/Centurylink local event?)

seems like something drastic changed with the site when Robert and Sharon left Vegas......and it hasnt gotten much better since.....

I dont know if its different servers....or smaller servers or maybe that has nothing to do with it.....BUT SOMETHING DEFINATELY CHANGED....

and not for the better........

Hummm...I've been on a lot yesterday and today and haven't see it but will keep an eye out!

As for "domain not reconcilable" that's an alert I've never seen. My first thought was a DNS lookup issue but when I googled the phrase to make sure I wasn't barking up the wrong tree the only thing that came up was your post! :-)

I'll keep an eye out as I said and I'm sure Robert will see this and investigate.

its just always slow.......and at least once a day and usually many times a day....you cannot even to connect to the site..........as in its down......really a shame.....

lots of folks complain daily about it and say they dont bother even trying sometimes cause its been such a constant problem...

Archived