TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Year's Resolution

Alright you guys--it's that time. Give us your 2013 New Year's Resolutions!!

One of mine is to try and enter as many car shows as physically possible.Also the typical one to lose some pounds to try and control my elevated cholesterol!!! :victory:

Quit drinking so much booze, no more snort'n coke, stop smoking so much pot, stop do'in the neighbors wife..............we'll start with that and see how that works out.

Mine are simple but yet Hard............

<01> Get the Townhouse

<02> Lose 30 Pounds

<03> Get the Detroit Super Cruise rolling

<04> Start my Campaign for City Commissioner

<05> Start Dating again

<06> Try not to screw up

Quit drinking so much booze, no more snort'n coke, stop smoking so much pot, stop do'in the neighbors wife..............we'll start with that and see how that works out.

I'm sure the Husband doesn't mind........takes the pressure off HIM................. :hysterical2:

Babe1.jpg

Babe1.jpg

I dunno... Sounds like you'd have a lot of free time and I heard something about idle hands being the devils workshop.... I'd suggest that you STAY busy! Maybe just cut back on the coke...

...and i was going to come over on the 1st and start right back up again...thanx loads Buzz Killington... :hysterical:

Play guitar better....AND stay further away from faster WOMEN...They are burning me out.... :drop::drop:

Play guitar better...one of my never ending quests....

This should help.......I saw it on "Shark Tank".

http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B004GEW3H4

Yes I did also..I have many helpful books and cds......I am told to play more with the music groups I know .....Faster learning and acceptance of my level....Maybe I am too shy....

How long have you been playing, and what type of music? My playing/confidence increased upon joining in a weekly jam session. (Banjo & guitar are my weapons of choice)

Archived