TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 annual Shelby magazine

supersnake junkie

Great,thanks Jer! I'm up in B.C. Canada so it sometimes takes a little longer to hit our shelves! I'm going hunting!!! They gotta be out there somewhere!

The Shelby Annual magazine is normally off the retail shelves by the end of December. I haven't seen them here in the Western part of the States in several weeks.

The good news is that you may purchase a copy from SPP using the link that Jer posted above if you strike out locally.

Steve

The Shelby Annual magazine is normally off the retail shelves by the end of December. I haven't seen them here in the Western part of the States in several weeks.

The good news is that you may purchase a copy from SPP using the link that Jer posted above if you strike out locally.

Steve

My local Walgreen's has them still on the shelves. I've also heard they are for sale at CVS stores nationwide.

Jer

The 2012 Shelby Annual has its cover imprinted with "Display Until December 25th" so if you're still seeing them on the shelf that just means the magazine distributor hasn't been there to remove any remaining issues from the rack.

Besides SPP you may purchase the Annual from the publishers back issue department.

https://www.circsource.com/store/storeBackIssDescription.html?backIssueId=3828

Steve

Great,thanks Jer! I'm up in B.C. Canada so it sometimes takes a little longer to hit our shelves! I'm going hunting!!! They gotta be out there somewhere!

Just order it from the Shelby Store! You know that you can add this to all the other things you want to order, right? :)

• 2 weeks later...

The 2012 Shelby Annual has its cover imprinted with "Display Until December 25th" so if you're still seeing them on the shelf that just means the magazine distributor hasn't been there to remove any remaining issues from the rack.

Besides SPP you may purchase the Annual from the publishers back issue department.

https://www.circsour...ackIssueId=3828

Steve

So, what happens to the ones that don't sell?

Archived