TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Supersnake "Turn-around" time

08SS0144

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping two weeks but I added power seats add one more week .

Hey John,

I just saw a "friend" of mine on Facebook has YOUR car on his home page. I asked him why he had it on his page and he said he stole it (the pic) so either he saw it when I commented on your car or he's a 'friend' of the Shelby page too. He's working the Coucours and put it up in honor of that.

Man, that red/white REALLY looks sharp. I like my Kona blue/white but would go with the red over it if it were available when I bought mine!

Beautiful car,

Phill

• 5 months later...

Venting... Trying very hard to be patient, but I'm growing frustrated that I can't get a completion date on my super snake. I deliver contracts for a living and I don't know any customer that doesn't want to know when a project will be done. I don't think that is too much to ask. I don't think I'm getting the runaround, I just don't think Shelby knows when they will finish it. Seems like the production manager would know exactly when they will finish a project and when they can start the next.

Frustrated I can't get a solid answer...

I'm very excited to get my dream car... There... Now I feel better...

• 6 months later...

I can give you info on mine keep in mind Im from Canada so the schedule is a bit different but ....if it helps... got my 13 done this year . There is only one approved dealer in Canada able to do the upgrade on Shelbys authorized by SA . Got the 1000HP upgrade done on it they picked up my car in early November last year and got it back in early June this year so 7 months . I was told approx. 4 to 5 months but the delay was caused by the relocation of SA earlier this year as all parts are being shipped from Vegas plus they were extremely busy as being the sole dealer in the country doing it. Everyone gets it done in the winter months ....lot of snow here lol ! Was worth the wait and every penny spent into it . The car is simply unbelievable !!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived