TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Supersnake "Turn-around" time

08SS0144

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I hear ya man.

I've actually committed and mine was dropped off at Shelby on Saturday the 22nd

You will not likely receive a "cast in stone" completition date but your saleperson should be able to give you an estimated build timeframe. Once your Shelby hits a lift you should make contact with Richard Valdes, thru SAI's sales department, who will be able to provide you with updates during your build.

Steve

Depends, are you going with the widebody install? Mine is there (2012 Vert), not sure if the build has started, but I cant get a definite answer if my car would be done by the bash WITH the WB installed.(there is a line for them)

Mine arrived at SA a couple weeks before Christmas.

Depends, are you going with the widebody install? Mine is there (2012 Vert), not sure if the build has started, but I cant get a definite answer if my car would be done by the bash WITH the WB installed.(there is a line for them)

Mine arrived at SA a couple weeks before Christmas.

The wide body option is definitely a wild-card situation, timewise speaking. I would suggest to contact Gary Patterson, if you haven't already, as Gary would have the most accurate ballpark time frame on wide body installs.

Steve

Thanks guys.

Thought about the wide body but that's alot extra change to come off the hip with. Lol

(On top of doing the supercharger upgrade )

I hear that, but I figured if 800hp is the upgrade, the 355's are needed to put it to the ground. Wonder if there are any test numbers with a SS and the massive tires?

Good point for sure.

Think you mean 850HP?

Wonder how much time that (Wide body) would add to the build?

Nope, just the baby 800, mine is a 2012.

Also curious.....probably will pass on it if I cant have it done by the bash. I want to take ownership that week if at all possible.

thej: is your 2012 going to be an anniversery car. Our 2012 arrived nov 1 and was started about a week later.We have gotten a few pictures but still a ways to go.

Two months and still a ways to go?

They completed my 08 Supersnake in a little less than two months.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We had a customer SuperSnake his 2013 it was picked up the 14th of November and was dropped back off March 14th I believe. He opted for the Museum Tour option though so that might have extended the time frame allowing for them to get out to Vegas.

I dropped off my 2013 GT500 for conversion to Supersnake (widebody & 850 hp package) on November 12, 2012. I'm going down to Vegas to pick it up on April 24th. So it looks like they are running at about 5 1/2 months on the widebody super snakes. I am super excited!! :yahoo:

- Red Candy with Black stripe

- Glass top

- Black wheels

- Red brakes

- Black fuel door

- Full widebody

- Watts Link

- 850 Kenne Bell polished

- Red seats interior upgrade

BOY that sounds great . I'm not doing the widebody but I'm thinking of the 850 hp . I'm doing the tone and cold air maybe + 30 more hp . I went with clearcoat wheels , white strip , red brakes , watts in red , recaro seats in red scarlet , lower control arms , cooler scoop in red and last museum delivery . When you get her need some pictures .

I dropped off my 2013 GT500 for conversion to Supersnake (widebody & 850 hp package) on November 12, 2012. I'm going down to Vegas to pick it up on April 24th. So it looks like they are running at about 5 1/2 months on the widebody super snakes. I am super excited!! :yahoo:

- Red Candy with Black stripe

- Glass top

- Black wheels

- Red brakes

- Black fuel door

- Full widebody

- Watts Link

- 850 Kenne Bell polished

- Red seats interior upgrade

Congrats, that is AWESOME!!! Cant wait to see some pics as well!!

Can someone advise me who I contact for the super snake upgrade on my 2012 GT 500?

Thx!

It used to be Roger Sorel but I think it's Gary Patterson now.

Phill

• 2 weeks later...

I just got word my car is in L.V . Now I need the call from Shelby that they have my car and the next step fly out and check on the car :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived