TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 SHELBY BASH - SHELBY RUN DETAILS

MMcGuirk

2013 Shelby Bash Shelby Run  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning stay at the Agua Caliente

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you attending the reception Wednesday March 20th at the Agua Calinete

• yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you planning to join the Shelby Run from the Agua Calinete to Las Vegas?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't make the wed nite and I'm loading the family as my pit crew thur morning. Can't anger the pony princess.

Pony Princess 002.jpg

What time and were will lunch be so I can meet up for the second part of the cruz to vegas and the host hotel?

port 302.jpg

port 302.jpg

Pony Princess 002.jpg

I can't make the wed nite and I'm loading the family as my pit crew thur morning. Can't anger the pony princess.

Pony Princess 002.jpg

What time and were will lunch be so I can meet up for the second part of the cruz to vegas and the host hotel?

port 302.jpg

Cruise lunch will be in Needles CA. We will arrive there around 11:00AM. The cruise route and itinerary will be in the 2013 Bash Survival Guide, which will be emailed to all participants prior to the event.

If you can make it to the Agua Caliente for an 8:00AM departure, you can cruise with the group.

Awesome! Thanks to Kevin and Michael my car has some new goodies to help fend off those pesky supercharged cars... :peelout:

Me too...........corner speed. There will be some folks asked to move over. I have chips on my roof for God sake. Good times............

Any idea how many will be attending yet?

We are expecting 80 - 100 cars ( 150-200 people) for the Kick Off and Shelby Run.

The total Bash number is north of that and people are still booking tickets.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think I can make Wednesday night stay but I'll get up way early and make the run with the gang. Should be fun! Also I don't see a thread to ask a question about the track events in Vegas so maybe someone here knows?? Will there be transponders for rent trackside in Vegas. Yes, I understand it's an "On track experience" and not a race but with lap times we don't have nearly as much passing/attempts to pass. Transponders make a track event safer overall.

Don't think I can make Wednesday night stay but I'll get up way early and make the run with the gang. Should be fun! Also I don't see a thread to ask a question about the track events in Vegas so maybe someone here knows?? Will there be transponders for rent trackside in Vegas. Yes, I understand it's an "On track experience" and not a race but with lap times we don't have nearly as much passing/attempts to pass. Transponders make a track event safer overall.

No transponders available. We all use the smart phone lap timer apps.

Passing rules vary by run group. Download the Survival Guide, it has some detail. Let me know if you any further questions.

I am hitting the road today and will be starting our road trip vacation that will take us from the cold and snowy Saskatchewan to the Shelby Bash!!!

My gosh you will go through some weather changes-I see Vegas is about 80 degrees! Have a safe trip!

I am hitting the road today and will be starting our road trip vacation that will take us from the cold and snowy Saskatchewan to the Shelby Bash!!!

See you in Palm Springs, safe travels!

Tom

Archived