TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 GT500 shirt i am giving away

ShelbyEra08

hey yall

I am giving away a 2013 GT500 Shirt

Ford2013CobraT-Shirt.jpg

NOTE: if the picture looks familiar, I "borrowed" the pic from Wismach1, and i have the same exact shirt, i dont have my camera with me.

I never wore the shirt, it is to small for me, it is a XL Shirt, the shirt is in great condition, i got the shirt at the Ford Nationals after test driving a 2013 Mustang in Carlisle PA this past June (2012) .

It is taken up some space in my closet, i am not trying to make anything for it since i got it for free, just asking $5 just to cover the shipping to you. Please send me a private message if interested.

That's a cool t-shirt. Does anyone know if these can be purchased anywhere? I searched online, but couldn't locate this particular one. :shrug:

I could be wrong, but the only way you might be able to get your hands on one is from a private seller or, in Matt's case, a private giver. My wife and I each got one at the Mid America Ford and Team Shelby Nationals in June (2012), so my guess is that most, if not all, were given away as a promotional item.

Mark

They were given away at Ford Nationals in the Ford tent when you signed up and agreed to be on Ford's spam(being sarcastic here) list. My wife and I got them and I don't believe we ever wore them. If I can find them I'll post back here.

Archived