TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where can i get this?

xo5ox

Do you guys know where I can get my hands on the 2013 super snake a-pillar gauge, I heard that it's the same as the speed of sound pillar gauge so I looked it up and it's definitely not the same as the super snake gauge.

Here are a couple of pics of the super snake a-pillar gauge

Thanks for your help in advance :) .

post-39583-0-60294300-1356260298_thumb.jpg

post-39583-0-03198800-1356260314_thumb.jpg

post-39583-0-60294300-1356260298_thumb.jpg

post-39583-0-03198800-1356260314_thumb.jpg

Do you guys know where I can get my hands on the 2013 super snake a-pillar gauge, I heard that it's the same as the speed of sound pillar gauge so I looked it up and it's definitely not the same as the super snake gauge.

Call us at SPP this week, I can probably get that done for you.

Jer

SPP ???

Maybe post this in the parts for future development area.

Or email Jer.

I tried Searching for it in the spp website but i couldn't find it any where, I would like to go to SPP myself but i live outside the U.S

Call us at SPP this week, I can probably get that done for you.

Jer

Much appreciated Jer.

I love my speed of sound gauge pod. It's not huge and sticking out in your line of sight. The gauges are easy to read and the gauge pod just looks so sleek like it should have come in the car at the factory. And the pod is the same material that the pillars are made of. So you don't have one pillar that looks like plastic and one that is the factory finish. Like I said, looks like it could have there from the factory.

001-4.jpg

I love my speed of sound gauge pod. It's not huge and sticking out in your line of sight. The gauges are easy to read and the gauge pod just looks so sleek like it should have come in the car at the factory. And the pod is the same material that the pillars are made of. So you don't have one pillar that looks like plastic and one that is the factory finish. Like I said, looks like it could have there from the factory.

001-4.jpg

Really nice setup you got there, did you add the lights (or LEDs) to the gauges or does it come like that from Speed Of Sound ?

• 1 year later...

Old thread but I'm interested in the SS triple gauge A-Pillar set up as well for a 2013 GT500. Jer, are these available through Shelby Performance Parts?

We are waiting on a customer who is helping to write the install guide, submit photos, etc… Then they'll be ready to ship.

Jer

We are waiting on a customer who is helping to write the install guide, submit photos, etc… Then they'll be ready to ship.

Jer

Thanks Jer, I've installed a couple of the A-pillar style guage kits in the past. I'd be willing to purchase it without install instructions if you have them available. Can you email me a price at ccmustangbrackets@verizon.net for the entire set up (guages, A-piller pod, sending units etc).

Archived