TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What...No Christmas Sale! What gives?

Hot Pony

Jer,

How about a special promotion around Feb. 10? Afterall, according to the Chinese Zodiac, Feb. 10, Chinese New Year, is the Year of The Snake! And since we know that the Chinese have most of our money, we need a break and some good deals on parts to feel good when we cruise in our Shelby Snakes!

Kung Hee Fat Choy!

Don

Jer,

How about a special promotion around Feb. 10? Afterall, according to the Chinese Zodiac, Feb. 10, Chinese New Year, is the Year of The Snake! And since we know that the Chinese have most of our money, we need a break and some good deals on parts to feel good when we cruise in our Shelby Snakes!

Kung Hee Fat Choy!

Don

:hysterical:

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

Still planning the 2013 promotions now.

January will be a Clearance event on certain items and categories, many parts will be in there.

Jer

January almost at an end.... no sale yet. Waiting two months to make an order is a little discouraging. Any chance of said sale in 2013?

Look at the upcoming possible promtional dates (hint, hint, Jer):

Feb. 10 is Chinese New Year, the Year of the Snake (even the Bellagio in Vegas already has a giant Cobra in the Botanical Gardens Conservatory).

February 14 is Valentines Day, can you feel the love? A great day to hug your Shelby!

B)

January almost at an end.... no sale yet. Waiting two months to make an order is a little discouraging. Any chance of said sale in 2013?

If you've read my previous postings on the subject, there is a central message: If you're looking to do specific mods, don't wait for a sale.

As for January, well, I really am sorry to have misled anyone, but it's hard for me to hunt down every post I've made and post a retraction or correction when plans change. Still, I apologize.

The fact is, I reconsidered the timing on that one - it would be much more favorable to postpone that until March, when we could have a TRUE "Shelby Garage Sale", and set up a great display of Clearance items here in Vegas for the Bash at the same time. Larger items won't need to be shipped, "onesies" won't need a ton of website updating, etc. Most items WILL be available via the Web store, but a few won't.

ViperNC, I sent you a PM.

Jer

Archived