TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Delivery

39Mustang

My 2013 GT350 Conv. is being delivered tomorrow... after spending a week on the truck driving around seeing the country it has arrived.

stay tuned for pics

I had to reduce the pixels to upload so hopefully the pics are still good. I'll get better pics later but this is as is and over cast day so not that great

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0123.JPG

I had to reduce the pixels to upload so hopefully the pics are still good. I'll get better pics later but this is as is and over cast day so not that great

Superb, congrats...the black wheels on the white car with black stripes looks good!

still not sure if I chose the right color combo? To me, its too safe going with White and yea looks good with the Black top Black wheels and Black interior but its not like it stands out like a Red Ferrari. I hate Red anything but I almost ordered it in Candy Red with the Black but I chickened out. I almost chose Black on Black too. I like Blue's, Green's and White, but I couldn't go with Blue stripes on a White car with Black top and Black interior as Blue and Black just doesn't go good with each other. If FORD wasn't so boring and offered much better colors like we had in the past, Highland Green, Legend Lime, a real Blue like Guardsman Blue I would have chose them instead. Have a Poll of current GT500 owners and if Highland Green were available how many would have ordered it? MANY

And those black rims are a great value as you won't have to clean off the brake dust each week!

lol yes! considering my 08 has the 20" Chrome Razors anything but Chrome would do

My quarantine waiting list expires in Feb. so should be moved there by early March and can't wait for some Conv. driving around Oahu... that is if I still have it as someone wants to buy it so we'll see

Archived