TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Adjustable panhard bar help

CrzyHorse

Hey everyone,

So I just got my 50th anniversary rims mounted and on the car and it looks fantastic...thank you Jer and everyone who made this possible. I was looking at the vehicle and noticed the right side rear tire sits more in and the left side rear tire sits out. Will an adjustable pan hard bar help center the axle? Any advice to correct this will be very appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey everyone,

So I just got my 50th anniversary rims mounted and on the car and it looks fantastic...thank you Jer and everyone who made this possible. I was looking at the vehicle and noticed the right side rear tire sits more in and the left side rear tire sits out. Will an adjustable pan hard bar help center the axle? Any advice to correct this will be very appreciated.

Thanks.

Yes, that exactly what it's for - it will correct the axle's centering, which will be off to one side if the car is lowered with the factory bar left in place.

More info here: http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z25-s5ma-4264-a.htm

Email me if I can help.

Jer

Jer,

Is the relocation bracket necessary when installing the panhard bar on a 2013 GT500 with the Track Pack?

I'll find out.

Jer

Jer,

Is the relocation bracket necessary when installing the panhard bar on a 2013 GT500 with the Track Pack?

Just checked. Nope, all set, the Track Pack cooling lines stay within the original profile of the finned cover. So clearance isn't affected.

Jer

Thanks Jer

No problem! It's what we're here for!

Merry Christmas!

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

Jer,

Only if its lowered.

How much does a car have to be lowered to have this issue?

Any, the factory PH is designed to keep the rear centered at normal ride height. If you lower the car ANY you would need have a slight adjustment to keep it similarly located.

Archived