TEAM SHELBY FORUM

e-mail to Joe Conway / November 24th

stephen_becker

On 11.24 I emailed the following to CSBI / SAI Chairman & President Joe Conway - To date I have heard nothing back

You all don't suppose he is "on vacation" as well, do ya??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: November 24, 2012, 11:58:02 AM EST

To: Joe Conway <joec512@aol.com>, Joe Conway <jconway@carrollshelbyent.com>

Subject: Fwd: Car

Joe -

It's time

It's time that the board immediatly remove both John Luft & Keith Belair from their positions and installs Gary Patterson as President of SAI

Both Luft & Belair have a "no confidence" vote from me ( and many others) as a large share holder in CSBI and both have been directly responsible in instigating the current litigation I have against your company

Relieve both of these incompetent individuals from there positions immediatly and then let's sit down and discuss & work thru our indifferences & issues with Patterson and his team

I have been with Carroll & his brand for thirty-five years

It's time

SGB

On 11.24 I emailed the following to CSBI / SAI Chairman & President Joe Conway - To date I have heard nothing back

You all don't suppose he is "on vacation" as well, do ya??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: November 24, 2012, 11:58:02 AM EST

To: Joe Conway <joec512@aol.com>, Joe Conway <jconway@carrollshelbyent.com>

Subject: Fwd: Car

Joe -

It's time

It's time that the board immediatly remove both John Luft & Keith Belair from their positions and installs Gary Patterson as President of SAI

Both Luft & Belair have a "no confidence" vote from me ( and many others) as a large share holder in CSBI and both have been directly responsible in instigating the current litigation I have against your company

Relieve both of these incompetent individuals from there positions immediatly and then let's sit down and discuss & work thru our indifferences & issues with Patterson and his team

I have been with Carroll & his brand for thirty-five years

It's time

SGB

Aren't you in the process of suing Shelby American? I mean, didn't you say you had PENDING LITIGATION filed with the Courts?

Do you *really* expect a response from *anyone* at Shelby American, versus from their Attorney?

And really, shouldn't YOU be communicating with them via YOUR Attorney?

In my opinion, you're making yourself look foolish with this 'public' behavior.

Phillip Pollard - Co. Springs, CO

Stephen,

Do you really have any point to all the dribble that you are putting on this web site? Like I put in one of your other topics, most people are forming a very negative opinion of you based on your posts here. Not sure if that is your intent or not. It just makes no sense what so ever. I'm sure your attorney is saying "yea, go out on their web site and air all your issues and information pertenant to your case." Sure, sounds like a great idea to me. What are you trying to get accomplished by putting all of this over, and over, and over, and over again, on here? Like others are saying, you are just making yourself look extremely foolish. While there is litigation going on, do you really expect a response from anybody at Shelby? Really? Now if Tony above has a positive opinion of you like he obviously does, that will way somewhat add to the formation of my opinion of you as I respect Tony. However so far, I'll I know of you is the stuff you post here, which really forms a completely negative opinion of you. So that may not matter to you at all what I think of you, but if you don't, then why are you here posting this stuff? Clearly you are trying to sway folks to have a negative opinion of Shelby, but your posts are accomplishing the exact oposite of that.

Jeff, you're really jumping to conclusions based on a very limited statement. I am not making any statement either way on this matter. Be careful about conclusions.

Steve has in the past been a very respected Shelby Cobra dealer. Whatever has caused this falling out most of us will never know.

But no matter what, Steve's case isn't being helped by continuing to kick the rattle snake on the trail.

I see this topic as part of a private legal matter and think the moderator should remove it based on the "rules of the road" for this forum.

B)

BINGO. He may be totally in the right. But this forum in NOT the place to air it. He has a lawyer, he is suing-that is the proper venue.

I can't believe his lawyer knows he is doing this--if his lawyer does and condones it then he needs a new trial lawyer.

Jeff, you're really jumping to conclusions based on a very limited statement. I am not making any statement either way on this matter. Be careful about conclusions.

Steve has in the past been a very respected Shelby Cobra dealer. Whatever has caused this falling out most of us will never know.

But no matter what, Steve's case isn't being helped by continuing to kick the rattle snake on the trail.

I agree with Jeff.......SB came on here saying what he is saying with out giving proof of anything but saying that he is suing CS & SAI. SO, are we to just believe what HE is saying to be Gods Truth? I learned a long time ago that, "If it sounds like a Rumor, treat it as such until proven otherwise" which is what I am going to do. Just from what SB has done so far has made me never want to shake his hand again and to never do business with him. SB is going about this the wrong way and I hope he figures that out soon.

I see this topic as part of a private legal matter and think the moderator should remove it based on the "rules of the road" for this forum.

B)

I couldn't agree more...I come to these forums for a multitude of reasons such as learning about our cars thru the tech and mod threads, find entertainment thru stories and pix of peoples adventures, and stay up to date on events and other car happenings....but not for the drama bullshit, i've got enough of that in my own life. I come to the forums to get away from all that.

I'm sure counsel is thrilled with the "post bombing"

Carry on, nothing to see here..

B)

Are you kidding? Shoot, if I was the Defendant in a civil case such as this...I'd RELISH this type of behavior and public spectacle. This can do nothing but HELP Shelby's case.

Go ahead Steven, shoot yourself in your other foot.......

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say WILL be used against you in a court of law..."

I'd exercise my right to remain silent if I were you!

Phill

Archived