TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This is how to get on the list for the SS package

What is the price for the Super Snake Pkg. I have heard alot of talk but not a price.

We are still working out the details. We should know something soon. Then we wil post the details and CALL everybody who is on the 40th anv and the SS lists. There will be different options to choose from. But, more details to come soon.

Thank you for all the replys and compliments!!!!!! This is what makes my job GREAT!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

We are still working out the details. We should know something soon. Then we wil post the details and CALL everybody who is on the 40th anv and the SS lists. There will be different options to choose from. But, more details to come soon.

Thank you for all the replys and compliments!!!!!! This is what makes my job GREAT!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

You guys are awesome, Bud. Great work. Such responsiveness to boot! Just wanted to tell you--- you, Amy, & SAI absolutely rock! :drop:

Best,

Chris (py)

WOW! I was at an airshow over the last few days and been off the forum. I will take my laptop with me next time. This is great news. I just sent my email to Bud.

Edit: I got a reply from Bud within 10 minutes!

I think good Ol' Carroll has many tricks up his sleeve but I did catch 1!! He is SPIKING all his employees coffee! Bud got back to me in 30 mins! That is some STRONG STUFF!! Must be from the SOUTH!

Alex

must be my email...I've sent two requests with no reply.. :waiting:

must be my email...I've sent two requests with no reply.. :waiting:

I just sent one...and oooh, look, Bud's lurking. (Hi Bud)

bj

I just sent one...and oooh, look, Bud's lurking. (Hi Bud)

bj

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh I'm hunting wabbits :superhero:

I'm actually from Cleveland, Oh is that close to the south? :hysterical2:

Is that what it is? We are drinking spiked coffee? Thank you Sir, may I have another? :hysterical:

Sorry, guys, was just in that mood at the moment

Have fun all!!!!!!!!! Back to the emails I missed :happy feet:

Bud

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh I'm hunting wabbits :superhero:

Great....and here it is, DUCK SEASON!!!!!!

Hheheheheheheheh.

bj

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have made so many new friends here, I will never forget anybody!!!!!! Its been a BLAST!!!!!!!

Thanks!!

Bud

Hey Bud I just sent you my E-mail just waiting for my confirmation. Tell me you got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Again

Hey Bud I just sent you my E-mail just waiting for my confirmation. Tell me you got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Again

Sorry for being a little late in replying. Came home dead tired. Took a littl nap. I did recieve your request and added you to the list. I think that you are now number 8,956 :drop: sorry, just had to do that :hysterical2:

See what a little nap will do to ya?

Bud

Sorry for being a little late in replying. Came home dead tired. Took a littl nap. I did recieve your request and added you to the list. I think that you are now number 8,956 :drop: sorry, just had to do that :hysterical2:

See what a little nap will do to ya?

Bud

A good one.

No really what's my #. Am I good??????????

Archived