TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This is how to get on the list for the SS package

I just discussed with Bud over at SAI on how our members could get on the list for the SS package. Bud said that you should send him and John Walker an e-mail request and one of them will get back to you with a confirmation.

Again....send it to both of them.

budm@shelbyautos.com

johnw@shelbyautos.com

I just discussed with Bud over at SAI on how our members could get on the list for the SS package. Bud said that you should send him and John Walker an e-mail request and one of them will get back to you with a confirmation.

budm@shelbyautos.com

johnw@shelbyautos.com

Thanks for the link Rob. We will do everything we can to make sure that those of you who have emailed us WILL get on the list. So far I think I have responded back to 15-20 people. If you send John or myself an email, we will get back to you and add you to the list. And yes, I know its Saturday and its our day off, but, I LOVE THIS JOB and I check my emails and the boards 7 days a week!!!!!!

Bud

Thanks for the link Rob. We will do everything we can to make sure that those of you who have emailed us WILL get on the list. So far I think I have responded back to 15-20 people. If you send John or myself an email, we will get back to you and add you to the list. And yes, I know its Saturday and its our day off, but, I LOVE THIS JOB and I check my emails and the boards 7 days a week!!!!!!

Bud

Now that dedication. Thanks alot Bud. :)

Bud

Thanks Bud! You responded to my email in an hour! Not bad for a Saturday or any other day! :)

Bud

That's great! I will email you instead since I have sent John 2 emails on another matter and never got a response to either and when I tried to call him I just get a voicemail and his voicemail box is always full so I can never leave a message.

Thanks, Bud

WITH A DIFFERENT SUPERCHARGER, REAREND, SHIFTER, BRAKE UPGRADE, DIFFERENT WHEEL@TIRE PKG, CARBON HOOD, NO I THINK IT WILL BE A LITTLE MORE :headspin:

I'm really interested in this package. Does anyone have a guess on what the two different levels of SS packages will cost?

HSURB

I'm really interested in this package. Does anyone have a guess on what the two different levels of SS packages will cost?

HSURB

Hell with the price. I just e-mailed John and asked him to add my name to the list. I'm going for the entire animal, I want the 700+ HP SS option.

HSURB

WITH A DIFFERENT SUPERCHARGER, REAREND, SHIFTER, BRAKE UPGRADE, DIFFERENT WHEEL@TIRE PKG, CARBON HOOD, NO I THINK IT WILL BE A LITTLE MORE :headspin:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the question referred to the waiting list. As in - Is the 40th waiting list the same as the SS waiting list? I'm already on the 40th list - so I'm going to say I'm also on the SS list since I can have them add the pieces I want.

budm@shelbyautos.com

johnw@shelbyautos.com

Thanks GRABBER for the info!!! thats one reason this site is amazing!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the question referred to the waiting list. As in - Is the 40th waiting list the same as the SS waiting list? I'm already on the 40th list - so I'm going to say I'm also on the SS list since I can have them add the pieces I want.

Since you are already on the 40th list and going to be doing it, then you are good to go. When they call you to schedule your car, you will be able to add SS stuff to your 2007 40th package.

Grabber and Bud,

Thanks for the info on the list and thanks for adding me to the list. I think that this is going to be awesome. Now it would be awesome if the shelby dealer in Dallas will be able to install this. I cant wait. I love this car, this board, and the members. It continues to excite me with the possibilities of my GT500. I feel like the luckiest 23 year old ever. My Dad is so jealous. thanks again.

vista

Since you are already on the 40th list and going to be doing it, then you are good to go. When they call you to schedule your car, you will be able to add SS stuff to your 2007 40th package.

Thanks for the info. Grabber.

I have been on the list from day one.

I am high on the list.

This is GREAT!!

Hi all!!!!!

Just a little update. Well, as of Sunday April 29th, I now have a few--ok ALOT of requests to be put on the list. Everybody who has sent me a request has been put on the list. Everybody who sent me an email, as of now, I have replied back to. But, for some reason, when I responded, the email did not go back to the sender. I don't know if there is a conflict on my end or your end. Also, I have had a couple that came right back with an automated response---"We are sorry, but we do not recognized your email address. Please follow the link and fill out the form. " If I get the time to do this I will. With all of the emails pouring in, it tends to slow me down a bit. Or, if you have an automated response like this, please set your spam controls to let our responses to filter through :sos:

Thank you all!!!!!!! Its been a rather busy weekend!!!!!! And ALOT of fun!!!! Back to the races :shift:

Bud

THANKS GRABBER YOU JUST MADE MY DAY, I'AM ON THE 40TH ANIV. LIST, ANY IDEA WHEN THEY MIGHT CALL US?I FEEL LIKE A KID ON CHRISTMAS EVE :banana piano:

THANKS GRABBER YOU JUST MADE MY DAY, I'AM ON THE 40TH ANIV. LIST, ANY IDEA WHEN THEY MIGHT CALL US?I FEEL LIKE A KID ON CHRISTMAS EVE :banana piano:

I would guess that scheduling calls will take place in May and that work will start in June on the SS. Just a guess. The Motor Trend mag says June for the SS work.

I thought we weren't even getting prices til june :ohsnap:

I am just guessing. I bet that some of the original 40th Pkg. owners get a jump on this. I know of one member that has his car sitting in The SAI parking lot now just waiting for the 40th work.

FYI...

Eaton just told me that FRP (and Roush) will release the R2300 within the next 30 days for GT500 upgrades, so that seems to fit with Grabbers estimated schedulling. Also, for those interested, a blower map will be added to their website "soon."

Dan

budm@shelbyautos.com

johnw@shelbyautos.com

What is the price for the Super Snake Pkg. I have heard alot of talk but not a price.

Archived