TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Shelbyfest Registration

VaporDude

Registration is now open for Shelbyfest in Hermann MO. The event will take place from Arpil 25th-27th. For up to date information and to download the registration form, please go to Shelbyfest.Net.

If you have any questions, you cantact me here or at ShelbyfestInfo@gmail.com.

This is great - only a little more than 4 hours from central IL - I'll be there.

Registration is now open for Shelbyfest in Hermann MO. The event will take place from Arpil 25th-27th. For up to date information and to download the registration form, please go to Shelbyfest.Net.

If you have any questions, you cantact me here or at ShelbyfestInfo@gmail.com.

That's just a little over 800 miles from Co. Springs.

Is there a website that gives details on what the event is all about?

I know I've heard the name of it, but don't remember anything at all about it.

Phill

We participated in ShelbyFest last year and it was unbelievable! When we rolled into the small town of Hermann, MO we were amazed at how many GT500 there were.

If I recall, the total was 438 cars. Great atmosphere, everyone just hanging out, no judging. There were great vendors, including the gang from VMP. They by far drew the largest crowd.

If you can only make it to one event, I recommend this one. If you're bringing along the Mrs. she'll enjoy it as well as there is plenty of small shops and don't forget to stop at each winery to sample their best.

It is a great time.

Archived