TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Great Lakes Events

svttim

Happy to anounce thus far we have 2 regional events planned:

Detroit: This event is in the planning stages will be held in late August. Details to follow

Cruize for a cause, October 5th, 6th and 7th at the Chula Vista resort in Wisconsin Dells. This is a family event hosted on tyhe Dells, a place where the kids, grandkids and spouses can enjoy themselves as well. This is a cooperative effort between Team Shelby and SVTOA. We can confirm, Roush will be joining us this year with thier full support. We also have confirmation that the ring Bothers will have a presence. Several Ford employees have confrmed with invitations out to more. Registration should be open on March and we will be able to give more details. This is one you wont want to miss

I think Tim got the dates wrong. October 4,5,and 6 2013 should be the dates. I attended this past years event and Lt Dan puts on a GREAT time. As Tim said "its not one to be missed".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice to hear that we alreday have some buzz :happy feet: about the Fall Cruise for a Cause Dell's event. This event is for all Ford enthuaisasts and their vehicles to help make a difference in the fight against breast and prostate cancer :wub:

Early plans are for a 18 hole best ball golf outing on Friday the 4th along with discounted activities with an evening get together.

Saturday will start off with a car show, followed with a scenic car cruise with mini golf prior to the nights banquet with guest speakers and awards.

Sunday is autocross day with a dice roll planned early afternoon for a great chance to win a really special prize!

As details are finalized we will get them posted.

• 3 weeks later...

In talking to Rich over the weekend, I am definitely interested in the Detroit event, depending on dates. I will check back to see once things firm up.

Cheers,

Gregg

Gregg nice meeting you and Kevin this past weekend. I hope the Great Lakes team gave you some ideas as to what is happening this coming season. And again we will keep you and any other Canadiens in the loop.

Rich

• 2 months later...

To get everyone excited about this years Fall Cruise for a Cause being held again at the Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark in beautiful Wisconsin Dells, Wi , not only are all preregristered guest entered into a drawing valued around $500 but for the first 50 to sign up you will be in a drawing for a NAPA tool package! :rockon:

Why wait - you know that you will regret missing this event so why not sign up early and have a chance to win some really great gifts!

From a charity golf event on Friday with a chance to win a Limited Edition 2014 Holman Moody Mustang to special surprise guests from across the country. This family focused all Ford event is featuring Team Shelby, SVTOA along with others with special handmade trophy's for each class :happy feet:

So visit www.cruise4acause.org to view the schedule and sign up for the Midwests event of the year!

LT Dan

Archived