TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Husbands & Divorce sleep with one eye open

As you guys know I am going thru a nasty divorce it was do to happen since me not being in my right mind when meeting her. I am currently working on getting her arrested for stealing over 280,000.00 from me and forging my signature. As some who know me from the time I joined TS my mental state was a mess with 2 suicide attempts in and out of the hospital. All the while my wife was never paying any of my credit card bills and secretly emptying my nest egg account. She even cashed checks that my mom sent a total of 60,000.00 then on top of that my wife who always gave me my meds. I find out she was slipping in 2 small pills that would keep me in a fog as you should know from my past postings. That was one of the things that lead to my divorce and her calling the cops on me to have me thrown of my property. I recently found out she had stock accounts in her name and joint bank accounts with her mom showing my money bouncing from one account to another then to her mom.

The best is Orange county DA office said they wont arrest her since we were married and hard to prove her intent but when, I said well what if it was the other way around. Then investigator told me I would be in handcuffs !!! So now I am working with my job since the nest egg was a deffered comp plan from my job.

It still amazes me how the protects wives from theft and even murder we have seen it on the news a man get life for killing his wife but a wife kills her husband she gets about 5yrs.

My wife intent was to kill me the day of our house fire I went to the gym my wife was pissed at me for going !! But if I have not gone my usual routine was a nap from 1100am to 130pm the fire was started at 1200. The wife was cooking me lunch the never cooks for me. No one believed me thought I was freaked out and crazy till they started going over my bank withdrawals. They realized hey this guy my not be crazy cause everynight and even lunch ordered out. !!! They even asked my 5 yrs old about my napping my daughter said to them my daddy does not sleep all day anymore. But mommy doesnt like that daddys awake all the time. But still the law needs more proof to arrest !!

So far in divorce court the wife thought she would sit at home and get a fat check every month to have sex with her new boyfriend. But which I thought was going to happen too !! it didn't the female judge went off on my ex told her no alimony no maintence. My wife lawyer said I was stealing my checks from my wife the judge told them You cannot touch his pension check and even more so his disability check that his money he worked for it not you. You need money get a job !!! My ex wife eyes popped out and turned and looked at me. I smiled so nicely at her she was pissed then her law states. That I havent paid the mortgage in 4 months the judge said who paid for the house. I did your honor the judge told the wife then the house goes in to forclosure if you want the house get a job pay the mortgage.

So for once a husband gets justice in divorce court !! and no lie other men were smiling at me!!!

I cannot wait till next months court date when we show proof of her stealing all my money and never paying any of my debts. I am 42,000.00 in credit card debit that she could have paid so lets see what the judge does for me!!

But we all know this is the courts fault from the beginning of time giving the wife the roll of a victim everytime she walked into court. It seems time is starting to change again and maybe making men equal in divorce court again!!!

Thanks for reading

Racer,

That is an awfully sad story. It is encouraging that the court system appears to be making orders consistent with the truth as it unfolds. I have, for years, read your posts and they have chronicled a difficult time in your life. It is my hope that, once you get the divorce behind you, life will become better and better with each passing day. All the best for a swift conclusion to the legal matters.

Jim

Racer,

That is an awfully sad story. It is encouraging that the court system appears to be making orders consistent with the truth as it unfolds. I have, for years, read your posts and they have chronicled a difficult time in your life. It is my hope that, once you get the divorce behind you, life will become better and better with each passing day. All the best for a swift conclusion to the legal matters.

Jim

Wonderful post Jim................I couldn't have said it better myself.

Hang tough Racer, I hope the system continues to get you some due justice.

sorry to hear about the tough times Racer but hope it works out for you. I just learned today that my QDRO settlement had been approved so hopefully now mine is over. Never thought I would have to go thru this and it has been tough as hell. Still trying to hang on to "things" but may have to let go here soon. Trying to count my many blessings each day and not let it get me down. Hang in there bud! Craig

I just learned today that my QDRO settlement had been approved so hopefully now mine is over.

For those of you dying to know what QDRO stands for, it is an acronym for a Qualified Domestic Relations Order, used to divide retirement funds without triggering a tax consequence. Sorry, it is pretty boring (but necessary, as Craig points out) stuff compared to the divorce ring.

Jim

For those of you dying to know what QDRO stands for, it is an acronym for a Qualified Domestic Relations Order, used to divide retirement funds without triggering a tax consequence. Sorry, it is pretty boring (but necessary, as Craig points out) stuff compared to the divorce ring.

Jim

yep, she gets richer and I get poorer in laymans terms!

Racer will tell you a prenup would not have kept his spouse from stealing from him. But that it were true, huh?

Jim

Well, I should of added. Never trust a woman. They want 50/50....pay up! Never mention the word marriage either...when they do and they always do...break out the paperwork. There is no better time to do it.

Racer,

Jim

Thank you Jim with your kind words !!! I also but this out as I have expressed in the past on here and to other young men that think of marriage. You may think you found your soulmate but do you really truly know her !!! After years of law enforcement and trying to understand why men won't pay child support. I started researching into men and divorce and the answer always come back the same a man gets divorced by choice or not he is the true victim 80% of the time. Even if the wife is the bread winner the husband pays he is told he is a bad father an abusive husband. Those lies are heard and taken 1000 % on the wife side if the husband dares to cry foul as in my case you are laughed at and dismissed.

Thank you Jim with your kind words !!! I also but this out as I have expressed in the past on here and to other young men that think of marriage. You may think you found your soulmate but do you really truly know her !!! After years of law enforcement and trying to understand why men won't pay child support. I started researching into men and divorce and the answer always come back the same a man gets divorced by choice or not he is the true victim 80% of the time. Even if the wife is the bread winner the husband pays he is told he is a bad father an abusive husband. Those lies are heard and taken 1000 % on the wife side if the husband dares to cry foul as in my case you are laughed at and dismissed.

That's absolutely correct 100% every word. Who in their right mind wants a $800 payment every month for 18 years ? Tax free for her, but not for you!

Thanks for all the support guys and as I stated this was put out there for men to no the truth of divorce and fairness !!! After my first divorce in 99. I had major trust issues with women and being a cop lets say every woman that was close to me had a background check. I never planned on getting married their was only one woman that I would have and trusted with my life and money. But I walked away when I finally realized my mental illness was going to be to much for her to handle. She just finally got back on her feet from a massive brain tumor she has two little kids which of course loved to death. But , I could not put my illness on them but as my luck 2 months later my dad was ill from a brain tumor just my luck. That pushed me over the edge and next thing within a month I am married to a woman and she is pregnant with my kid. Thats when my supervisor sent me to the PD shrink they knew I would never have done this in my right mind.

But from there my luck got worse my coworker and friend killed his girlfriend and himself which set me more into a spin then my daughter was born dead they worked on her for 10 minutes. By luck she was brought back to us and the whole time my PD doctors bashed me for being weak !!! I past all this and now have to fight to see my daughter and prove my wife took advantage of a person who was mentally ill. We will see what the courts say about this issue!! But so far they say I am crazy 14yrs of PD 3yrs of FBI and they believe my wife so far over me. Thats cause I am a man and also Law enforcement we get treated worse in any court room !!!

Anthony, hang in there Bro! Stay strong for yourself and all us guys! I know what you are going through, you are not alone! I was thinking of starting a divorced/divorcing father's/men's group. There are many, many guys out there going through tough times because of the bias towards women and hostility towards men and fathers. Hurting men and fathers only hurts humanity as a whole and we need to put our foot down and stop it. It really is a physical and spiritual battle going on out there and we are taking a beating. It's time to band together so we can support and strengthen each other!! I will pray for strength and perseverance for you.

Anthony, hang in there Bro! Stay strong for yourself and all us guys! I know what you are going through, you are not alone! I was thinking of starting a divorced/divorcing father's/men's group. There are many, many guys out there going through tough times because of the bias towards women and hostility towards men and fathers. Hurting men and fathers only hurts humanity as a whole and we need to put our foot down and stop it. It really is a physical and spiritual battle going on out there and we are taking a beating. It's time to band together so we can support and strengthen each other!! I will pray for strength and perseverance for you.

Amen Sean.....the crap Ive had to deal with and still due from my ex for no good reason other than she knows she can get away with it is ridiculous.

and my kids are 19 and 21 now......it friggin never ends.

Merry Christmas to all the fathers out there struggling just to love their kids on equal ground.

+1 Michael! It's parental alienation and relationship poisoning. It really is child abuse if it involves children! Courts/people don't want to hear or know about it from men. For a while I was in a deep state of despair, and now feel a lot of empathy for guys that are going through this stuff. I really want to do something to support and show them that they are not alone; also, to build a network of referrals to lawyers who will face, and fight, parental alienation against men. It's the kids that suffer from it the most and it has to stop.

Secondo you hit the nail on the head with the group thing. I have thru the years have talked of a men's divorce club. Even a fund to help men who are left on the street. Look at my situation if I didn't have my mom to turn to. I would have to sleep in my car or even worse sell it for money to live on. For my daughter I would sell my car in a heartbeat but my mom knows my love of my cars. She actually still upset when I sold my 89 vert for a wedding ring in my first marriage. So she she said the car stays and so do you. But some are not so lucky and lose all to the greedy wife. More men need to bond when it comes to divorce.

Thanks to all for support!!! The one thing that gets me is why does the husband have to have life insurance for the kid but not the wife. I will question that when it's mentioned in court. I will ask that my ex should have life insurance policy too. It will be a nice thing to hear what the judge has to say on it.

I look at this as a error caused by my mental illness and sadly my daughter will be used to get me angry. The said part is my ex has really does not know the real me. She married a broken man but as of today she hasn't met the real me. I have a violation against me in family court for emailing her mom. It was a email showing all the bank statement of my money being drained. If the family court Judge tells me you may be going to jail I will tell it would be nice to take a vacation. You get 3 meals a day plus you get to workout and watch TV. I may ask how long do I get for manslaughter LOL. I also get to practice my skills on other inmates its been awhile so hope not to snap a neck by mistake.

I don't hate marriage or woman its a big gamble though and finding the right person is not easy.

Right now I am in bed sleeping next to my high school sweet heart who read my drama on Facebook. She has been by my side since I have been back on the island. She was my first love and her mother didn't want her daughter to marry a bad boy who street raced and had cops chasing me home. But that story would be funny over a couple of drinks.

I have more things to discuss about divorce in general like why do husband kill their wives. I blame the courts for that they push the button on the husband. Look at me all I want is my clothes and my tool's and still have not been able to get them. So now I had to buy all new clothes and some tools. That will be deducted from any money the judge tels me to give her. The judge won't allow me to even go with the cops to get my stuff. So by her doing this just make me more evil and as I said jail does not scare me. The judge will learn from my divorce that jail threats don't always work. Now the judge I speak of is the family court Judge she is handling my order of protection. She is the one who is going to see my bad side. You guys can write me letters while on vacation. The wife as all said lies to get the order. But wait till I tell the judge that my mother in law had sex with me. I could not stop her since being drugged that won't sound good in court.

Thanks again for your support and you know I there if you need a hand for anything.

Archived