TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Razor wheel caps

Does anyone know if any other Shelby logo wheel cap whether Snake, CS, or other will fit the Razor 20" wheels?

I'm sure I'm not the first one that has the yellowing behind the American Racing/Shelby logo wheel cap and it looks like crap

Interesting, mine too are cracked and yellowed but I did buy new ones directly from American Racing (not cheap). Although, I have yet to install them because I plan on getting them redone because the are looking pretty bad from DD use, the clear is coming off on my front wheels, the dust from the Brembo hawk pads did a number on them. Here is my email and their reply from other center caps.

Chris,Unfortunately I cannot say yes or no. The Razor is actually an American Racing wheel as such I am not familiar with the specs. I can tell you that our center caps are made for a center bore of 70.7mm. If the Razor has the same cent5er bore it should work but I cannot guarantee it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Thanks, Daren CSWC ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carroll Shelby Wheels" <info@carrollshelbywheels.com> To: "retail" Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 12:08 PM Subject: Contact Form Comment: Will the wheel caps posted on your site fit the Shelby Razor > wheels?

Interesting, mine too are cracked and yellowed but I did buy new ones directly from American Racing (not cheap). Although, I have yet to install them because I plan on getting them redone because the are looking pretty bad from DD use, the clear is coming off on my front wheels, the dust from the Brembo hawk pads did a number on them. Here is my email and their reply from other center caps.

Chris,Unfortunately I cannot say yes or no. The Razor is actually an American Racing wheel as such I am not familiar with the specs. I can tell you that our center caps are made for a center bore of 70.7mm. If the Razor has the same cent5er bore it should work but I cannot guarantee it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Thanks, Daren CSWC ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carroll Shelby Wheels" <info@carrollshelbywheels.com> To: "retail" Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 12:08 PM Subject: Contact Form Comment: Will the wheel caps posted on your site fit the Shelby Razor > wheels?

Thats what I figured and you might wonder why American Racing has no more wheels on Shelby cars? I like AR rims got them on other Mustangs but the center cap on the Razors was poorly done an AR should have covered the repair cost.

I guess I will have to have something custom made

Archived