TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carbon Fiber Rocker and Splitter

winkwtr

I have a 2009 GT500 and am kicking myself for not purchasing the carbon fiber front splitter and rockers when I had a chance from Shelby. Has anyone purchased these parts from Trufiber and can you share your experiences and photos?

Alternatively, does anyone know of any left-over Shelby stock of these parts I can get?

Thanks,

Those parts will be available from us again... sorry, no ETA, but I WILL offer all years again soon...

Jer

Order from shelby only if they don't source from trufiber. They have before. Trufiber is absolutely garbage. And raceskinz is not much better. Order from APR performance when they have them available and shelby only if they make it to the quality of the super snake splitter and the rocker panels off the 50th anniversary cars and shelby 1000.

I have a 2009 GT500 and am kicking myself for not purchasing the carbon fiber front splitter and rockers when I had a chance from Shelby. Has anyone purchased these parts from Trufiber and can you share your experiences and photos?

Alternatively, does anyone know of any left-over Shelby stock of these parts I can get?

Thanks,

I have a never installed '07-'09 Shelby SS CF front splitter that I will let go for $500 + shipping. Or you can it pick up.

DSC01765.jpgDSC01764.jpg

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01763.jpg

DSC01762.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01757.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I was interested in buying carbon fiber rocker what are the prices for these parts

thank you

Sorry, I have no information on this yet. They are not currently available.

Thanks,

Jer

Archived