TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Heater controls on my vintage Mustang...

Wayne in NJ

Even though I do not have A/C, I know the far right lever in the up position allows heat to blow at feet level. That lever in the down position blows heat out on top of the dash as a defroster on the windshield.

Thanks! Which one is temp control? (The car is in storage about 45 minutes from here, and am going on memory. There are 3 vertical levers, or only two? If two, THAT answers the temp question)!

Not that you can see it well in this shot...but here's the interior:

Clipboard02.jpg

This is what it says regarding to these controls in my 65-73 Mustang recognition guide; The heat lever "left" controls the path of the air in the right ventilating duct. The temp "middle" lever controls the amount of warm fresh air discharged from the heater. The def lever "right" controls the path of the air coming out of the heater. Hope the info helps.

This is what it says regarding to these controls in my 65-73 Mustang recognition guide; The heat lever "left" controls the path of the air in the right ventilating duct. The temp "middle" lever controls the amount of warm fresh air discharged from the heater. The def lever "right" controls the path of the air coming out of the heater. Hope the info helps.

Thanks!!

Archived