TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50th anniversary Alcoa's on my car

7ONE7

Thanks for the pictures. I'm definitely going to have mine powder coated satin black now. They just are too much chrome on an all black car. Maybe if we had silver stripes or something on our black cars to balance them out but with black stripes it's just too much.

But the wheels still look awesome

7ONE7 I think they're perfect. I think these are the best looking wheels that you can put on a Shelby bar none. I like the contrast that the Durabrite finish gives against the black car. I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks for all the feedback everybody! I am staying with the Durabright, I also like the contrast. Still have the SVTPP wheels when I feel like changing anyway....

Yup, I think they look great just like that.

Jer

Received my Alcoa's last week and had them installed yesterday. Still waiting on the center caps, should be in tomorrow.

Dear 7ONE7,

I loved the wheels, great combination with the all black, congrats buddy.

Can you tell me where to buy them and what is the exact size of these wheels?

Also, can you use the same tires from the stock SVTPP wheels?

Thanks in advance for the information,

Braztang

They look AWESOME.... now lower it just a bit.

Would love to do that, except I already have issues parking it. Only have about 1/2" clearance as it is, also the wheels are now exactly flush with the body and I probably will have some rubbing if I lower it.

Dear 7ONE7,

I loved the wheels, great combination with the all black, congrats buddy.

Can you tell me where to buy them and what is the exact size of these wheels?

Also, can you use the same tires from the stock SVTPP wheels?

Thanks in advance for the information,

Braztang

You might be able to buy these wheels from Shelby once they deliver all the pre-orders. Supposedly there will be a few sets left, they are 20" all around, either 9" or 10" wide. You can use the original rear tires, however Goodyear has no matching front tire in 20".

Would love to do that, except I already have issues parking it. Only have about 1/2" clearance as it is, also the wheels are now exactly flush with the body and I probably will have some rubbing if I lower it.

Won't rub with FRPP springs. All super snakes have them

Won't rub with FRPP springs. All super snakes have them

I'll take your word for it! Probably will wait a bit, but it does sound like it works fine. Still leaves me with the parking issue though.....

I'll take your word for it! Probably will wait a bit, but it does sound like it works fine. Still leaves me with the parking issue though.....

Well I took my splitter off and put the carbon fiber SS one after I dropped with the FRPP springs. The drop really wasn't that much so my clearance has remained the same because I don't have that addition on the splitter anymore (how often am I going over 150 mph when that thing is useful?). But if you are in no rush for lowering you could wait till I put my alcoas on though that won't be till at least March or April when it starts to get consistently warm again.

Archived