TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS-PCR Pre-Christmas Cruise / S.F. Bay Area / Saturday 12-8-12

SVT NAJA

OK, I just want to provide an update. I just added a few enthusiasts from the Boss 302 Forum and we're currently at 22 vehicles.

I have reservations at the Half Moon Bay Brewing Company for 40 people... and we're getting VERY close. They can take more, but the seating may not be contiguous.

SO... I'll post another 3 or 4 vehicles to the list on Page #1 Post #1, and after that you're welcome to attend, but seating may be elsewhere at HMBBC...

Parking won't be an issue.

Jim

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of us coming up from the south (I count at least 5 now) let's plan on meeting in Morgan Hill and we can caravan up?

Starbucks on Cochrane (in the Target shopping center) at 8:30? Head north by 8:45-8:50ish? Should get us to Saratoga a little before 9:30.

Thoughts?

If we leave right at about 8:30 I can lead us on a fun back road trip to Saratoga through deep Almaden Valley and over through Los Gatos. Pretty much the opposite of what some of us did after Cars n Caffeine recently.

Sounds good to me. Good warm-up. I think I have done some of that drive myself, it's actually a great drive (through "New Almaden" and past quicksilver park?)

Hopefully there won't be too many cyclists out in the morning.

Let's say try to be there before 8:30 and it's tail lights for anyone showing any later than 8:40? If we all get there on time, we'll be good to go right away at 8:30.

If we leave right at about 8:30 I can lead us on a fun back road trip to Saratoga through deep Almaden Valley and over through Los Gatos. Pretty much the opposite of what some of us did after Cars n Caffeine recently.

Sounds good to me. Good warm-up. I think I have done some of that drive myself, it's actually a great drive (through "New Almaden" and past quicksilver park?)

Let's say try to be there before 8:30 and it's tail lights for anyone showing any later than 8:40? If we all get there on time, we'll be good to go right away at 8:30.

REDNECKGT and myself will be there as well...

Yes. We'll drive past Chesbro, Calero, Almaden, and Guadalupe reservoirs before hitting Los Gatos.

Brad,

Looking forward to seeing you this Saturday. Wish Denise could make it. Will she settle for a great Roxio photoshow? I know someone from TS-MBR who recently starting putting together some fantastic flicks! :happy feet:

I'll get you and "Boss 302 Lori" posted up on page #1.

Jim

OrangeCrushBoss302 - Yep a beautiful Grabber Orange Mustang.....

My thoughts exactly! It should be at least 50* though.

Lows to be in the 30's Friday nite...

Jim- My friend Peter, "duck fan" on my Powerstroke forum, would like to join us in his 2011 Mustang, likely with one of his kids. Can you add him please?

If by "duck fan" he means the Anaheim Ducks...we may just have to throw down in the parking lot... :finger: this coming from a Sharks fan... :hysterical:

Jim- My friend Peter, "duck fan" on my Powerstroke forum, would like to join us in his 2011 Mustang, likely with one of his kids. Can you add him please?

Andy,

I'll get Peter +1 posted on page #1 and I look forward to meeting them this Saturday!

Jim

If by "duck fan" he means the Anaheim Ducks...we may just have to throw down in the parking lot... :finger: this coming from a Sharks fan... :hysterical:

Could be an Oregon Duck's fan... :finger: this coming from a Cal Bear... :hysterical:

But probably an NRA toting hunter with a Power Stroke... and that's a good thing!!!

Sounds to me we are going to have another epic JC (aka SVT NAJA) cruise to cap off an incredible / memorable year for PCR TEAM SHELBY members. 2012 has proven to be one for the books between going to the 50th anniversary Bash ( and pre-bash cruise ), HMB and Carmel cruises (+ Snakes @ the Lake Tahoe), car shows , open track events , cars and caffeine get together s , Monterey Historics and the memorial for Carroll @ the San Jose Mercury News . I could not think of a better group of people to have shared it with . KP

Sounds to me we are going to have another epic JC (aka SVT NAJA) cruise to cap off an incredible / memorable year for PCR TEAM SHELBY members. 2012 has proven to be one for the books between going to the 50th anniversary Bash ( and pre-bash cruise ), HMB and Carmel cruises (+ Snakes @ the Lake Tahoe), car shows , open track events , cars and caffeine get together s , Monterey Historics and the memorial for Carroll @ the San Jose Mercury News . I could not think of a better group of people to have shared it with . KP

:grouphug:

Kevin,

This gathering was epic! And I took these photos an hour before the Memorial started, by which time another 100+ vehicles had arrived...

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

Archived