TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS-PCR Pre-Christmas Cruise / S.F. Bay Area / Saturday 12-8-12

SVT NAJA

Post up if you're interested in a local Team Shelby pre-Christmas cruise. We did a similar run last year and had a great time (see pic link below). Our planned route is a 50 mile run from Saratoga to Half Moon Bay following Hwy 9 to Hwy 35 to Hwy 84 (stopping at Alice's for a short pit stop) down to Hwy 1 and north to the popular Half Moon Bay Brewing Company http://www.hmbbrewingco.com/ at the harbor for lunch. This route has a great variety of curves, twisties, straightaways and elevation changes for spirited cruising. Join us for what will most likely be the last local cruise of the season and keep your fingers crossed for fair weather on the 8th*. See you then!

Jim

Here is where we'll be meeting in Saratoga. Let's plan on arriving around 9:30am and we'll head out at 10:00am.

14400 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070 (behind the 76 Gas Station). There's a Starbucks across the street!

Here are the Google satellite and street view images of this location:

http://maps.google.c...8,0.002401&z=19

http://maps.google.c...=12,304.85,,0,0

(Note: You can zoom and pan left / right using the controls in the upper left)

Here is a Google map of the route we'll be taking (for an interesting view, click the 3D button mid-page on the left):

http://maps.google.c...&sz=16&t=m&z=11

Here are some pics from last year’s cruise starting at Post #140:

http://www.teamshelb...a/page__st__120

*Note: If it looks like rain on the 8th, we’ll reschedule and try for the 15th.

Team Shelby members attending the cruise:

1. SVT NAJA - Concord
  2. mustang_girl - Boss 302 Forum
  3. Surfergeek - Gilroy
  4. Fat Boss - South Bay
  5. Albino500 - South Bay
  6. Torch40 - South Bay
  7. Cali_KR - Hollister
  8. Taylor - Hollister
  9. itowem - Oakley
  10. MMcGuirk - South Bay
  11. LAST500 - South Bay
  12. Little Shelby - North Bay
  13. QWK SNAK - South Bay
  14. RIP CRL - South Bay
  15. elkhorn6990 - TSMBR
  16. lfino111 - TSMBR
  17. Sleeeker - South Bay
  18. redneckgt - South Bay
  19. Jason Marshall - Gilroy
  20. Rdub76 - S.F. Bay Area
  21. oleven gt500 - S.F. Bay Area
  22. mvic1518 - Boss 302 Forum
  23. Oliverc - Boss 302 Forum
  24. Lars - Boss 302 Forum
  25. duck fan - Powerstroke Forum
  26. badwolf - Boss 302 Forum
  27. Marty - South Bay
  28. ShelbyTom - South Bay
  29. GTBee - S.F. Bay Area
  30. kevin - Boss 302 Forum

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I'm always in there for this cruise Jim :shoppingcart_: Maybe now Cali_KR will make it (no business trips). Will bring the wife along - she always enjoys the ride to HMB.

Jims initial date was for this Sunday, and wouldn't you know it, yup, in Toronto thru Sunday...but with it now on the 8th...I'm in, I'll send Taylor a text, see if he wants to roll too..

You can add me to the list. Met several of you for the first time at Laguna and looking forwarding to seeing you again.

Jared,

Looking forward to having you join the TS-PCR crew this year on our annual late Fall trek to HMB. See you on the 8th!

Jim

You know I'm always in there for this cruise Jim :shoppingcart_: Maybe now Cali_KR will make it (no business trips). Will bring the wife along - she always enjoys the ride to HMB.

Kevin,

I'll get you posted up and I look forward to seeing you on the 8th, weather permitting...

Jim

Jims initial date was for this Sunday, and wouldn't you know it, yup, in Toronto thru Sunday...but with it now on the 8th...I'm in, I'll send Taylor a text, see if he wants to roll too..

Tom,

Well you almost made it last year, until a detour to the vet... Looking forward to having you in the mix this time around! Hope Taylor can join us too...

JC

Would love to attend, but I already have a prior commitment (50th birthday bash). Have a fun (dry) cruise ... look forward to seeing the pictures!

Martin,

We'll catch you on the next one. Is this your 50th BD bash? Good times either way! Enjoy...

Jim

Michael,

You never know. Maybe we'll get rained out and the 15th might work?

Jim

Hey Jim

Tricia and I will join the cruise. We are going to Spanish Bay for the company party, so we will cruise to HMB with you and head to Monterey after lunch.

Looking forward to it.

Michael

Hey Jim

Tricia and I will join the cruise. We are going to Spanish Bay for the company party, so we will cruise to HMB with you and head to Monterey after lunch.

Looking forward to it.

Michael

Michael,

Great plan! We'll see you and Tricia in Saratoga on the 8th. I suppose KP will give you his Christmas wish list...

Jim

Tom,

Well you almost made it last year, until a detour to the vet... Looking forward to having you in the mix this time around! Hope Taylor can join us too...

JC

JC,

Thats right, another $1000 vet bill....

Hey Jim

Looking forward to it.

Michael

Awesome, I'll swing by your casa...

Why don't you grow a beard and get a red suit?

I have a red driver's suit - would that be appropriate ? I could cover up the SCCA patches . ( anything to get back on the "nice" list Santa ) Ahhhh come on I behaved myself on the last cruise - Ask Jim he will tell you ( he had the cops waiting for me up @ Alice's Restaurant )

I have a red driver's suit - would that be appropriate ? I could cover up the SCCA patches . ( anything to get back on the "nice" list Santa ) Ahhhh come on I behaved myself on the last cruise - Ask Jim he will tell you ( he had the cops waiting for me up @ Alice's Restaurant )

Kevin,

Your reputation precedes you. :peelout: Smokey has your number...

IMG_0915.jpg

Count me in, if weather permits

Thanks, Jeff

Jeff,

We're looking forward to having you on the cruise and getting an up close look at your awesome 2013 GT500.

Jim

PS: Actually, the weather forecast is looking promising. See the next post...

Archived