TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS-PCR Pre-Christmas Cruise / S.F. Bay Area / Saturday 12-8-12

SVT NAJA

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very Nice! Fingers crossed, perfect weather for a drive. (Also, you can put me down for the South Bay, actually live in Gilroy)

Jared,

10-4 on the forecast. Also, I updated post #1 to reflect Gilroy...

Jim

Won't be able to make it if it's on the 8th. I'll keep checking if it changes due to weather, but so far it looks like you will all have a nice day. Enjoy it!!!

Thomas,

So far, it looks like the weather is holding for this Saturday 12/8. We'll catch you on the next one. Have a Merry Christmas!

Jim

Edit - PS: Are you also 2011SHELBYGT500CONV ?

Renee and I will attend. I would also like to meet at Sun Valley if you would like more company. If so, what time would you like to meet there?

Mike,

I'll get you and Renee posted on page #1. Let's plan on getting to SunValley before 8:15am, and leave by 8:30am for Saratoga.

Jim

Please add 2 GT500's: (we went on the last one with the crazy lady)

Add --> QWK SNAK southbay

Add --> RIP CRL southbay

Thanks,

Dave

Dave,

Welcome aboard! Great to have another couple of GT500's on the run with us. See you in Saratoga this Saturday.

Jim

Post up if you're interested in a local Team Shelby pre-Christmas cruise. We did a similar run last year and had a great time (see pic link below). Our planned route is a 50 mile run from Saratoga to Half Moon Bay following Hwy 9 to Hwy 35 to Hwy 84 (stopping at Alice's for a short pit stop) down to Hwy 1 and north to the popular Half Moon Bay Brewing Company http://www.hmbbrewingco.com/ at the harbor for lunch. This route has a great variety of curves, twisties, straightaways and elevation changes for spirited cruising. Join us for what will most likely be the last local cruise of the season and keep your fingers crossed for fair weather on the 8th*. See you then!

Jim

Here is where we'll be meeting in Saratoga. Let's plan on arriving around 9:30am and we'll head out at 10:00am.

14400 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070 (behind the 76 Gas Station). There's a Starbucks across the street!

Here are the Google satellite and street view images of this location:

http://maps.google.c...8,0.002401&z=19

http://maps.google.c...=12,304.85,,0,0

(Note: You can zoom and pan left / right using the controls in the upper left)

Here is a Google map of the route we'll be taking (for an interesting view, click the 3D button mid-page on the left):

http://maps.google.c...&sz=16&t=m&z=11

Here are some pics from last year’s cruise starting at Post #140:

http://www.teamshelb...a/page__st__120

*Note: If it looks like rain on the 8th, we’ll reschedule and try for the 15th.

Team Shelby members attending the cruise:

1. SVT NAJA - Concord
  2. mustang_girl - Boss 302 Forum
  3. Surfergeek - Gilroy
  4. Fat Boss - South Bay
  5. Albino500 - South Bay
  6. Torch40 - South Bay
  7. Cali_KR - Hollister
  8. itowem - Oakley
  9. MMcGuirk - South Bay
  10. LAST500 - South Bay
  11. Little Shelby - North Bay
  12. QWK SNAK - South Bay
  13. RIP CRL - South Bay

Jim, I will be coming also but Denise cant make it (she has to work). Also Lori said she would come also (she came last year in the Boss 302 but I dont know what name she uses). Looking forward to it. Brad

Jim, I will be coming also but Denise cant make it (she has to work). Also Lori said she would come also (she came last year in the Boss 302 but I dont know what name she uses). Looking forward to it. Brad

Brad,

Looking forward to seeing you this Saturday. Wish Denise could make it. Will she settle for a great Roxio photoshow? I know someone from TS-MBR who recently starting putting together some fantastic flicks! :happy feet:

I'll get you and "Boss 302 Lori" posted up on page #1.

Jim

Ok just got the word from the better half and, myself and Kathleen will be attending :victory: . Oh and we'll be piloting BLUE THUNDER :superhero:

Roy S. (BT Pilot... lol),

Thank your better half for me! We look forward to having "BLUE THUNDER" flying cover for the caravan and keeping the bad guys at bay... See you Saturday!

Jim

CHP's @ Alices , Blue Thunder flying cover , the Mayor is showing up - GEEEESH Jim you sure are pulling out all the stops to make sure I behave . Don't you trust meeee ? I told you that the wife is riding shotgun isn't that enough ? :shades:

Count me in if the weather permits. Coming up from Gilroy. Look forward to meeting you all! Bringing the camera gear and promise to take plenty of pictures.

Jason,

As noted below, weather is starting to firm up for mostly blue skies and dry roads. We look forward to having you on the cruise with us! See you in Saratoga this Saturday.

Jim

Screenshot2012-12-03at93253PM.png

CHP's @ Alices , Blue Thunder flying cover , the Mayor is showing up - GEEEESH Jim you sure are pulling out all the stops to make sure I behave . Don't you trust meeee ? I told you that the wife is riding shotgun isn't that enough ? :shades:

:peelout::superhero::shoppingcart_::shift: :happy feet: :yahoo:

Jason,

As noted below, weather is starting to firm up for mostly blue skies and dry roads. We look forward to having you on the cruise with us! See you in Saratoga this Saturday.

Jim

Screenshot2012-12-03at93253PM.png

Supercharger likey the cool weather....unless of course the '68 sneaks out to play...

For those of us coming up from the south (I count at least 5 now) let's plan on meeting in Morgan Hill and we can caravan up?

Starbucks on Cochrane (in the Target shopping center) at 8:30? Head north by 8:45-8:50ish? Should get us to Saratoga a little before 9:30.

Thoughts?

For those of us coming up from the south (I count at least 5 now) let's plan on meeting in Morgan Hill and we can caravan up?

Starbucks on Cochrane (in the Target shopping center) at 8:30? Head north by 8:45-8:50ish? Should get us to Saratoga a little before 9:30.

Thoughts?

Works for me. See you in Morgan Hill at 8:30.

-Jason

Jim,

I'm in. +1 if my son decides to get up in time.

Mike

Mike,

Looking forward to having you on the cruise this Saturday!

Set up a cot for your son behind the Shelby so when you crank it, THE ROAR WILL WAKE HIM. :hysterical:

See you 2 in Saratoga.

Jim

Archived