TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lagun Seca Open Track Day Photoshow, Nov. 2012

Brad Barnett

Other videos have been posted in the Pacific Coast region but this is a photo show of the TS members and SAAC members at the track. The music is Big Guitars and Fast Cars, Enjoying Each Day and Rock and Roll. Hope you enjoy and we couldnt have had a better day for the end of November. Show lasts about 5 mins. Brad

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/nT7BA5jt

Other videos have been posted in the Pacific Coast region but this is a photo show of the TS members and SAAC members at the track. The music is Big Guitars and Fast Cars, Enjoying Each Day and Rock and Roll. Hope you enjoy and we couldnt have had a better day for the end of November. Show lasts about 5 mins. Brad

http://www.photoshow.../watch/nT7BA5jt

Awesome work Brad, I really like the quote bubble in picture 43 :rockon:

I was a perfect day at the track. Good times, good people

Next track day isn't until the beginning of Feb. Hooked on Driving has Laguna Seca then

Geeesh ! People will leave 40th anniversary parts lying around any wheres - just no respect I tell ya ! Who knows who's car they could have been from ( not saying nothing because I'm bound by the " what happens at the track stays at the track" clause). I can tell you is that they found their way back to where they were taken from . :club:

Geeesh ! People will leave 40th anniversary parts lying around any wheres - just no respect I tell ya ! Who knows who's car they could have been from ( not saying nothing because I'm bound by the " what happens at the track stays at the track" clause). I can tell you is that they found their way back to where they were taken from . :club:

"What happens at the track stays at the track" is why I didnt take a pic of the car they came off. But it was just too good to pass up a pic with them laying on the ground especially with the noise restrictions. I hope everyone saw the humor in it!! And I hope that SAAC members dont think that car actually got on the track with no mufflers, which didnt happen.

LOL no respect! I did see them safely back in the cave. :D

Archived