TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roger has left Vegas

Shelbyite

HIs title is "Sales/Customer Service", you equate that to an Officer level position?

His title was DIRECTOR of Sales/Customer Service. I call that MANAGEMENT, as I did in my prior post.

Since he answered directly to John Luft (CEO), YES, I'd say that puts him in "Upper Management".

You should refrain from reading something into someones post when you reply.

Phill

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roger has not left Shelby.

But he HAS left Vegas. Oh, I forgot. He's still "with Shelby" in a consultant capacity.

Yeah, like THAT means "he is still with Shelby".

Spin spin spin spin spin. No matter how you say it Jer, Roger is no longer in the same position he was in (with Shelby).

Go 'head, deny THAT.

Phill

I don't like getting into the politicking, but this news may be premature. Roger lives on the right coast and commutes to LV. He's currently on vacation I do know... but that's ALL I know.

reading all the gossip about Roger being on vacation got me to thinking..... you should read post #93 in this thread...... I would've quoted it but it's locked....

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/55725-has-amy-boylan-left-shelby/page__hl__boylan__st__80

reading all the gossip about Roger being on vacation got me to thinking..... you should read post #93 in this thread...... I would've quoted it but it's locked....

http://www.teamshelb..._boylan__st__80

Here's a copy/paste of it. It is in reply to the "rumor" that Amy Boylan and Bud were no longer with Shelby. "Vacation" seems to be the code word for fired;

QUOTE:

<Amy wrote>

Guys are you talking about me?lol Im on vacation

The gt350 is fine......... part are coming, nothing to worry about. As for Bud, he is visiting his mom and he will post when ready....

On another note, Shelby American has the best team in the world, they know how important you all are and what you mean to our brand and our business. Carroll is a big supporter and Robert and sharon will always do their best to keep this family happy.

You are the best I have ever supported and I count you all as friends and family...... I will post soon, thanks Enis smile.gif

Amy

END QUOTE.

Phill

The real story behind an ex-employee's departure from any company is not going to be revealed on a forum. There is nothing to be gained by either party.

Those that do know, that even thought about sharing that kind of information would not be privy to any future information. Its how I run my company, and how I know just about every other company to run.

Speculation by forum members could wind up hurting their own Shelby relationships by conjecture and rumor, and not even know they are doing it. I would consider that before making statements here. If Shelby American thought it would serve a purpose to discuss this topic, Im sure they would have already done that.

If Roger is still working at SA, great, if not, I wish him the best for his future and family.

But he HAS left Vegas. Oh, I forgot. He's still "with Shelby" in a consultant capacity.

Yeah, like THAT means "he is still with Shelby".

Spin spin spin spin spin. No matter how you say it Jer, Roger is no longer in the same position he was in (with Shelby).

Go 'head, deny THAT.

Phill

No way I'm getting into THAT kind of conversation, Phill. I've got no interest in the matter.

Just providing a fact: Roger HAS left Vegas. Roger has NOT left Shelby.

Jer

I don't understand why some seem to be beating up on Roger & Shelby, or what there is to be gained by that, but I'm glad to see that Roger has not left Shelby. I have his sig on my fuse box cover!

1). Seriously? I think it's a pretty safe assumption to say Roger did not leave on his own free will and accord. Roger was upper management at SA and unless he got a high paying job as a CEO of some fortune 500 company somewhere (and we would have heard about something like that (see; Amy Boylan)) it's highly doubtful that he just picked up and left Shelby and Vegas 'for the heck of it'.

JMHO,

Phill

I guess not so safe to assume.

Roger may not be on everyone's best friend's list, but Roger love's Shelby and all things Shelby...and his passion for all things Shelby will never die, just like mine and most of everyone else's here.... some of us just get lucky enough to live the dream more than others.... and i LOVE MAKING your dreams come TRUE!! and so does Roger...

Roger may not be on everyone's best friend's list,

We must be reading two different threads. One guy says people are trashing Roger/Shelby and now this.

I haven't seen ANYONE trash Roger or Shelby.

Am I missing something?

Phill

No way I'm getting into THAT kind of conversation, Phill. I've got no interest in the matter.

Just providing a fact: Roger HAS left Vegas. Roger has NOT left Shelby.

Jer

I'm surprised you've said as much as you have. But saying Roger has not left Shelby is only half of the truth unless Shelby is starting a franchise in RI.

Jer, I'd MUCH rather have someone either be totally silent or totally truthful (hurtful as it may be) than to blow smoke up my butt. And by saying Roger is still with Shelby (implying his position hasn't changed) is blowing smoke. In the political arena it's commonly called "Spin". In reality, it's called blowing smoke...It's answering a question without really answering a question.

Kind of like answering a question with a question (i.e. IT'S NOT A ANSWER).

The truth, THE WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the truth is much different than half of the truth.

I'm done. I think I got my point across (that Roger is "Gone").

Phill

Just going by what Jer said above that Roger is still working for Shelby.

As "a consultant".

Just like Amy Boylan is on vacation.

Phill

Regardless of where Roger is; Where is the info which was being assembled as an Owners Manual for the Super Snake. Wasn't he the gate keeper for that??

This is the most IMPORTANT question!!!

its with the registry! :hysterical:

sorry! :salute:

:shrug:

No crispy23c has never come back. He is a friend of mine and he was one of the original moderators here when it was Stangs unleashed. There was Evil96GT, Kaylan, crispy23c back in 2005. In 2006 I joined those 3 moderators at Robert Lanes request. The 4 of us were pretty tight and we got to know each other very well and we met at the events and communicated thru the phone often. Chris was hired and traveled to all the Mod shops to get them up and running and he certified the cars as they were completed at the different mod shops. He would inspect the cars and install the CSM plaques. He would take photos for the customers and answer there questions. Then....poof he was gone. Chris told me all the details and to be quite frank...it floored me. That's all I will say.

Those were better days we all enjoyed. Don't forget Coldy

His title was DIRECTOR of Sales/Customer Service. I call that MANAGEMENT, as I did in my prior post.

Since he answered directly to John Luft (CEO), YES, I'd say that puts him in "Upper Management".

You should refrain from reading something into someones post when you reply.

Phill

I never said he wasn't management and I think Roger is a great guy

You said unless he got a High paying job like a CEO of a Fortune 500 company he would not leave on his own, Sorry but your way off. Look at the Fortune 500 Companies, even number 500 does nearly $5 Billion in sales, shelby is a very small company, reporting to the CEO in such a small company means nothing. What do you think Director level at Shelby equals at a Fortune 500 Company? From someone that works for a Fortune 500 company I would say it equals mostly entry level management, maybe when you get to the last 100 of the 500 it equals mid-level.

You should know what your talking about before you write something so ridiculous

Archived