TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Farrah Fawcet

RACERX009

My wife owned a Mustang II, it was kind of a light lemon color with a cream leather interior. Truly a sad time for performance vehicles.

A sad time for ALL vehicles across the board...at least domestically speaking. The Germans had some decent stuff

Seeing Farrah on that white Mustang brings back LOTS of old memories! In 1977 I worked at a local Ford Dealership in the parts department. A salesman came in with a young lady who had just bought a 1978 V6 Mustang II. It was red and it had T tops. She wanted some touch up paint but we were out of stock. I filled out the special order card and I recognized her name as a girl I had gone to high school with. I made a comment about her from knowing who she was high school but she could not remember me. She went home and looked me up in the yearbook and when she came back to pick up the paint I took a 2 hour lunch with her at a local pub. We got married in 1978 and 34 years later, she's still here! LOL! :wub2: The V6 wasn't bad but those T tops leaked BADLY! Sadly, the car is gone and so is Farrah but I think that poster is around here SOMEWHERE!!! :rockon:

Cheryl Ladd in a 1976 Mustang COBRA II

If I remember correctly, wasn't Cheryl Ladds character a causin of Farrah Fawcets character? I loved watching the intro to Charlies Angels when it shows Cheryl Ladd in a bikini for a second. Man she was a hot looking women!

But really guys, that is really just a "Mustang II", remember? Most likely the worst car Ford ever made, including Edsels.

I don't know, the new 15' might be rated up there in my opinion! The Mustang is still a Mustang for the 76' Although with the Mustang going more Evo, it will look more like any other car on the road and lose the Mustang look. At least the Mustang II looked good, just lacked performance. With todays performance upgrades, the II owners can up the ante with these cars and earn the respect they diserve. Remember, the topic is mainly about Ferrah Fawcet and the othe Angels. :backtotopic: Cheryl Ladd, Cheryl Ladd, Cheryl Ladd, :cheerleader::wub:

Archived