TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Order Banks Open

denohew

I don't know why my first post on this subject was deleted but I just ordered a '14. Yes the banks are open. I could not believe it but the dealership's computer took my order and gave me a price and everything! Just thought you folks should know, denohew

Hey Grabber, my post I guess is in cyberspace? But here are the details I wrote. Just ordered a '14 without the Recaro's and glass roof and the price is $65,945. I am not a big fan of the Recaro's . The car is loaded except for those 2 options. On the Recaro's to each his own. I am not a fan of those seats. Just thought you guys ought to know that the order banks are open and prices are out. Who knows what the '15 is going to be like but I seriously doubt there will be a Shelby and I seriously doubt we are going to have the HP we have now! denohew

Click on your name. To the left of your profile click on the topics you started. You will find your thread. Personally I don't care if you start multiple threads. I just wanted you to know that they have not been deleted.

Interesting, when I ordered mine two weeks ago the price didn't populate. Did you get a DORA? All I have from November 9 is an Order Acceptance. Does anyone know how it progresses from an Order Acceptance to a DORA where you actually get a price?

Car was ordered on Nov 19th and I got my Vehicle Order Confirmation on Nov 19th and SVT confirmed the order on Nov 20th. The VOC had all the price information.

Archived